Meanwhile outside a women's bathroom at the University of Tampa

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One minute video. I laughed at the end where "she" said it's a crazy time to be alive. I would think so....you are pretending to be a woman!

A man, dresses as a woman, uses the women’s bathroom, is confront by a woman asking what is he doing using the women’s private space bathroom….and the IT thing comments to THE Woman….
Man, this has got to stop”…

So um…where are the parents of these FREAKS…still footing the college bills?

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and MA2444

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That reminds me of when two of my uncles accidentally went into a lesbian bar for a beer! That was way back in the late 1960s....new to the city....they had no idea but got out of there fast!

"Wowook at all these women....wait a minute." Chkl:
:) lol. Back then there were "butch" types of lesbians...so I guess my uncles thought they might get beat up!

Nowadays you will see feminine lesbians....both of them being feminine. You would never know they are lesbians but they seem to have to mention that they are!

I'll be watching a game show or something....and they are compelled to mention their wife! Or in the case of a homosexual man, they say their husband. Why not just say they are married? But they have to let everyone know they are gay!!!

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) lol. Back then there were "butch" types of lesbians...so I guess my uncles thought they might get beat up!

Nowadays you will see feminine lesbians....both of them being feminine. You would never know they are lesbians but they seem to have to mention that they are!

I'll be watching a game show or something....and they are compelled to mention their wife! Or in the case of a homosexual man, they say their husband. Why not just say they are married? But they have to let everyone know they are gay!!!

Of course. They've got a whole merchandise line of rain ow and other color patterns so to advertise the fact.

There's a hiring manager at a nearby store who dyes his hair like their rainbow flag.

And don't forget they parade with pride.

They call feminine fashion savvy Lesbians, Lipstick Lesbians.

Masculine types are butch.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So if a feminine lesbian couple are driving to their favorite restaurant and have a flat tire...who changes the tire?

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And we also call them rest rooms! :D

That reminds me of when two of my uncles accidentally went into a lesbian bar for a beer! That was way back in the late 1960s....new to the city....they had no idea but got out of there fast!
And I would NOT rest in these places for too long either. The can or the dunny would be better terms as temporary hit-and-run disposal stations....

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Jack! :waves:

Uncle Sam has left the building, I think.

In other news:

In the mostly rural county where I live, road rage is probably the thing that I hate the most. It's truly remarkable compared to just 25 miles in any direction.

If I don't encounter 2 or 3 cases in a day's time, I feel like I'm on vacation. People act like they're on their way to avenge a mass murder. Last year, someone got chased down on the state highway and viciously stabbed to death. I just don't understand what's got everyone wound up so tight.

I mean I do, but I don't.

I also heard a lecturing doctor say last year that he'd just gotten off a plane in which he sat next to a statistician from UCLA say that folks are now more likely to be killed in a traffic collision resulting from road rage than in an actual accidental collision.

Yikes!

I don't know how people keep their sanity and drive in cities!

Reactions: BarneyFife