Megan Fox is a rotten carcass eating ritual witch?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She is threatening curses or spells or something on people who are calling her out on her forcing her sons to be trans, which 2 of them are very upset she is forcing them to wear girls clothes and such. Yes, it is a type of child abuse, In my view.
You know Hollywood and their ilk are Satanists, pedophiles, and now witches, perhaps more than we might think.
I have avoided movies with her in them. If I learn some actor is such a person, I then avoid their movies too.
Why support such stuff.

Never esteem these popular people of the world as if they are important, they are spiritually dead, stinky and passing away.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
  • 2 Corinthians 2
15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 16 To the one we are the aroma of death leading to death, and to the other the aroma of life leading to life. And who is sufficient for these things?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is threatening curses or spells or something on people who are calling her out on her forcing her sons to be trans, which 2 of them are very upset she is forcing them to wear girls clothes and such. Yes, it is a type of child abuse, In my view.
You know Hollywood and their ilk are Satanists, pedophiles, and now witches, perhaps more than we might think.
I have avoided movies with her in them. If I learn some actor is such a person, I then avoid their movies too.
Why support such stuff.

Never esteem these popular people of the world as if they are important, they are spiritually dead, stinky and passing away.

My Mom used that trick to make men out of boys. We were locked out of the house during the summers. (She latched the screen door) Kool Aid and Sandwhiches at the back door for lunch. Drink from the garden hose. We would beat the snot out of our brother during games ....and we loved football and hockey. Scott would go to the backdoor crying because it was too much for him to take. Mom would open the door and she always did this "Come on in, I've got a dress for you to wear and dolls for you to play with. If you can't play with the big boys, I'll treat you like the girl you are." Tears would dry up, "I don't want to be inside." Back to yard he went.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why support such stuff.

Someone asked James Woods on Twitter if Hollywood was as evil as people say, he answered that is was 100 times worse than your worst fears.

Much love!

Reactions: Scott Downey

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Mom used that trick to make men out of boys. We were locked out of the house during the summers. (She latched the screen door) Kool Aid and Sandwhiches at the back door for lunch. Drink from the garden hose. We would beat the snot out of our brother during games ....and we loved football and hockey. Scott would go to the backdoor crying because it was too much for him to take. Mom would open the door and she always did this "Come on in, I've got a dress for you to wear and dolls for you to play with. If you can't play with the big boys, I'll treat you like the girl you are." Tears would dry up, "I don't want to be inside." Back to yard he went.
Your mother sounds like a terribly sick person.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mother never abused me. I feel sorry for you that yours was abusive no child deserves that.

We weren't abused .....We were raised to be men .....Not house dwellers. .....Too bad you haven't grown up yet. The Michigan banner says it all. Southern Born and Military Faily raised .....We love our country ..

By the way .....was that you that took your top off at the White House this weekend?

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just described abuse

Because you were babied? Latched out of the house to prevent traffic in and out is not abuse. Brothers being tough on one another is not abuse. Too bad you were raised in the living room and didn't learn to fend for yourself .......I'll ask again .....Did you take your shirt off on the White House lawn this past weekend?

I saw your cousin at the motorcade after the hearing. Interesting he was already dressed for prison .......He needs your help to bail him out ....

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it is

Just because you were treated like a little girl in your youth .....does not make our experience abuse ........ You're a cupcake .....Still living in Mommy's house? We were actually in college and working like MEN instead of a coddled little boy

I enjoy the fact that you are far from being a person of consequence ....

After all, according to you communists You are not your parents kid ....How could I be considered as such?

Liberal hypocricy knows no bounds ....

Last edited: