Memories and Dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I thought that this would make a really good topic, talking about our favorite things that we've done in the past and our dreams for the future. Besides being baptized on April 15th, 2018, my favorite things I've ever done was a couple years ago I went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra for Christmas, then I can't remember when I did this but I went to Colorado and went Zip lining, I also went to a little mini ranch to stay for about a week and went horseback riding,.. and I think that might have been in 2018 since a year later I went to Awesome Con and met and took my picture with David Tennant and listened to him talk on the panel. :)

As for my dreams for the future, I hope to finally get married to my significant other someday, have a family, (as well as pets) go camping, fishing, more horseback riding and I hope eventually to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. :D Oh and this goes without saying but I really hope that tomorrow the election is objected and rejected. :D Crossing my fingers that things go well in Georgia today as well. :) Oh and I'm also excited about meeting @JohnDB someday. :D

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah and going to Walt Disney World (especially with Girl Scouts) was pretty neat too. :D

Reactions: historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool. I been to Disneyland several times but never Disney World. My dream is to be filthy rich and have champagne and caviar for Breakfast

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cool. I been to Disneyland several times but never Disney World. My dream is to be filthy rich and have champagne and caviar for Breakfast

Funny you should mention that because I was going to keep this secret but now that the subject has been brought up I'll spill,.. this summer CB is taking a virtual trip to Disneyland my treat. :D

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Funny you should mention that because I was going to keep this secret but now that the subject has been brought up I'll spill,.. this summer CB is taking a virtual trip to Disneyland my treat. :D

We do that all the time on youtube. We watch thedailywoo, superenthused, and others :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I thought that this would make a really good topic, talking about our favorite things that we've done in the past and our dreams for the future. Besides being baptized on April 15th, 2018, my favorite things I've ever done was a couple years ago I went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra for Christmas, then I can't remember when I did this but I went to Colorado and went Zip lining, I also went to a little mini ranch to stay for about a week and went horseback riding,.. and I think that might have been in 2018 since a year later I went to Awesome Con and met and took my picture with David Tennant and listened to him talk on the panel. :)

As for my dreams for the future, I hope to finally get married to my significant other someday, have a family, (as well as pets) go camping, fishing, more horseback riding and I hope eventually to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. :D Oh and this goes without saying but I really hope that tomorrow the election is objected and rejected. :D Crossing my fingers that things go well in Georgia today as well. :) Oh and I'm also excited about meeting @JohnDB someday. :D

You remind me of my friend Bethany. ^_^

My favorite things I have done has probably been in family life last few years. We went to the Aquarium in Kentucky and it was an absolutely incredible experience. Then it is like the small things like going to the zoo or going to see lights together. All I really wanted all my life was to be close to family, and I just sort of had to wait patiently, and God gave me one. Someone gave me advice not to wait for prince charming. He will never come. Just a man who loves the Lord. And my husband and kids are a huge blessing on my life. Now Id love to go to Israel in the future and travel the world. One day have a house instead of an apartment. It is just super hard to save and we have the most incredible rent here. We are extremely blessed. Prolly have to clean more in a house anyway. Lol ^_^ so Ill be believing for a maid too.

And thankful for lots of coffee!

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
You remind me of my friend Bethany. ^_^

My favorite things I have done has probably been in family life last few years. We went to the Aquarium in Kentucky and it was an absolutely incredible experience. Then it is like the small things like going to the zoo or going to see lights together. All I really wanted all my life was to be close to family, and I just sort of had to wait patiently, and God gave me one. Someone gave me advice not to wait for prince charming. He will never come. Just a man who loves the Lord. And my husband and kids are a huge blessing on my life. Now Id love to go to Israel in the future and travel the world. One day have a house instead of an apartment. It is just super hard to save and we have the most incredible rent here. We are extremely blessed. Prolly have to clean more in a house anyway. Lol ^_^ so Ill be believing for a maid too.

And thankful for lots of coffee!
@Mayflower It's a real blessing to have the Lord's things and family, and not the world, in one's heart.