Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It's 2.30am and I am a little late but just wishing all our members and the team here @CyB a very Merry Christmas. I am at work at the moment but looking forward to getting home and start cooking. My job is making the roast lamb and a few other things. We are almost a day ahead of the US so we celebrate now :Broadly: :Happy: Happy Birthday Jesus and I hope you all have an enjoyable time with family and friends xox

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Merry Christmas to all. I will be spending time with family on Christmas which is tomorrow for us in the USA. I hope everyone has a great Christmas with Love, Joy and Peace from The Father and Son and Holy Ghost.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's 2.30am and I am a little late but just wishing all our members and the team here @CyB a very Merry Christmas. I am at work at the moment but looking forward to getting home and start cooking. My job is making the roast lamb and a few other things. We are almost a day ahead of the US so we celebrate now :Broadly: :Happy: Happy Birthday Jesus and I hope you all have an enjoyable time with family and friends xox
Sounds like a plan Angelina, Merry Christmas to you and your family. xoxo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And merry Christmas to you and to all of those reading here...

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Angelina, Family, and Friends, I wanted to do this earlier but, Merry Christmas to you all and the coming new year, watching and praying.

Love, Walter and Debbie :woohoo!::musicaln::pray:

Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you very much Angelina...Blessings to You too. :)

From Our Home to All of Yours...
Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hauoli Makahiki Hou! :Happy:
(Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!)

1672126656467.jpeg
Stay Safe and Warm CyB Fam... coffee::stageright::Thumbsup::Agreed::musicn2::musicaln:

• Love
Reactions: Angelina