MEXICO missions trip 2007!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Living Martyr

Mar 11, 2007
Hey Everyone, In 4 days, 9 Hours, 34 Minutes and 35 Seconds I will be on my way to Mexico with 60 of my friends from my church - where we will Minister to the Mexican people with our carnival, our skits, sports camps and soo much more for the next 2 weeks!! I'm really looking forward to this, as it will be my second time going down (My first being in 2005). I just ask that you guys will pray for our safe travel down there and that we will be able to get passed the American/Mexican border with out any problems. And also that we will be able to effectively seek and to save the lost just like Jesus did. ..the countdown now says 4 days, 9 Hours, 29 Minutes and 19 Seconds...18...17...16...15...14.... God Bless, LM

betchevy

Jan 7, 2007
I will be praying for you starting today and everyday til you write us to let us know how God blessed you on this trip...I am so encouraged by your love for God and his children... thanks...