MICROSOFT WORD’S NEW “WOKE” FEATURE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"The Microsoft company included a “new function in the latest version of its Word software” that ensures users are opting for inclusive and politically correct terminology. The function produces a purple line beneath words and phrases that are deemed inappropriate as they pertain to age bias, cultural bias, ethnic slurs, gender bias, gender neutrality, sexual orientation, racial bias, and socioeconomic biases."
Microsoft Word’s New “Woke” Feature | Endtime Ministries | End of the Age

Because Bill Gates Inc. knows how we should talk to be approved.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About Gates, you know all these worldly leaders are heavily into the works of the flesh.

Bill Gates 'womanizer,' held nude pool parties: biographer

I knew a somewhat world loving christian friend once who thought the world of Bill Gates and his philanthrope.
But I was not fooled by him. If I ever pointed out the evil of Gates or any other person like that, he got angry.
He is also a fan of Warren Buffet, funny how some people love this world so much.
They want heaven on earth, but the heaven they want is not what heaven is like, they want their sensuality and freedom to do whatever, that to them is heaven.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hard to 8magine how a Christian could come to admire Gates, Jobs, Buffet, or any of the other billionaires who imagine themselves able to buy anything or anyone.

Gates especially. His Gates foundation is about Eugenics, population control, human genome engineering and only God knows what else.
He's trying to play God. And he thinks he's entitled.

His wife divorced him. I would wonder at the real reason for that. Not 5he public statement reason but the real deal.

Often times those billionaire types are in league with the dark agenda that runs the world.

Google's an example. Try to buy a smart phone that doesn't have Google irrevocably embedded. The assistant eavesdrops, the phone tracks you.

The last installment 8f the Matt Damon Bourne franchise, co-starring Tommy Lee Jones was thought by many who 2atched it to be a parallel reference to the founder of Facebook. But it's not. It's a parallel feature exposing Google. Who joined in league with the U.S government years ago.
Tracking people's searches, etc... And who can forget their "eternal cookie"? That installs on your computer or phone and can only be removed if you revert your PC's hard drive.
And since many search engines, including DuckDuckGo, utilize Googles database for search results, that cookie is ultimately getting back on our machine.

It's like a tradeoff. The billionaires and the governments on league to rule the world.

And part and parcel of that I believe is controlling or setting controls on how we communicate with one another.
We're getting this vibe now wherein wveryonr is being made to tolerate anything. And what is being made intolerable by law, work policies, etc... is to refuse on moral and or religious grounds.

Sodom and Gomorrah, the sequel.

Reactions: Nancy