Mind checking out my comic book?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mattkelly

Aug 23, 2013
Hey there!

My name is Matt! I've been a Christian for most of my life, and I love Jesus!

I've been trying to break into the writing world for a few years now, and have had some success here and there. My work isn't entirely faith-based, but of course it is all created through my Christian filter! ;-)

I've decided to try my hand at self-publishing using the website Kickstarter (where you set a financial goal, and if you don't get enough pre-orders or "backers" by a particular date, then no money changes hands!).

It is a family-friendly comic book. I can count the number of "out" Christians in the comic book industry on one hand...there just aren't enough of us there! If you support me and my comic, you're also supporting my work representing Christ in this industry.

Thanks so much for your time!

Blessings,
Matt Kelly

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Mat, please do not include a link since kickstarter is a site that basically solicits on your behalf and there is a firm policy of no soliciting on the boards. If you have some sizzle reel or sneak peeks to offer then please do, I am curious as well.