Miracle Healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Miracle Healing Recently one of our Members experienced a miracle in the healing for her brother I wont give the name as I don't know if she would want it used but if so she can post and give all the details but I would like you to take a few minutes and read his story at the following linkhttp://www.caringbridge.org/visit/robmangWhat a glorious Father we have to have performed this Miracle for this manand his family let us thank our Father and pray for this mans continued recovery!!I would also like to ask all to really to seriously consider contacting your local Hospitals and getting on the Bone Marrow donaters list. or give bloodAs you never know who's life you might be called upon to save. Lets keep this miracle alive in our small way bydonating and saving others that may need it.Praise be to the LORD!!!!!!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Awesome news! What a great God we serve . He does miracles, He is our Healer ! Thank you Lord for this testimony. It's so nice to hear positive news.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Kriss, Thank you for responding to my emails containing the testimonies and pictures of the incredible work Father has done in the life of my brother, Rob, in the name of His Son, Yeshua. I have asked Father about posting these stories to gird, strengthen, and encourage others to always rely on and trust our Heavenly Father to perform His Word, through His Son and confirming the absolute necessity for obedience. "If you love Me, you'll obey Me." and "Apart from Me you can do nothing." I believe at this time, the Holy Spirit has instructed that you post these emails. I know you will seek His confirmation, as you should. If and when He moves me to add to or share additional testimonies, I will do it. Why don't His children, hear and obey? Why are people left to suffer and die when Christ so plainly told us how we would know His disciples? I have been so drawn to the Holy Spirit in the last 10 years and the relationship I have with Him. Once, some years ago, as I was driving to see my mom, who was diagnosed with late stage liver and lung cancer (history that I will share when it is time), I said to Him: "I wish you could come and sit right next to me". He does have a wonderful sense of humor. His clear reply was "I live in you. I cannot get any closer than that." And I know He does. He made me smile as He opened my mind to the truth. He wants to live through me and His Holy Spirit power has been so supremely evident in my own life and many other lives He has permitted me to witness, but only as a result of obedience. That is clear and confirmed. He means exactly what He says. Where aren't the blind being healed, the lame walking and the dead being raised? Did He not say "Greater works you will do as I am going to my Father"? Of course there were to be more, then and now! The Holy Spirit is to do them through us! Why such lack of evidence of the all powerful, mighty Holy Spirit performing "miracles" today through "believers"? Why is His power not evident when "believers" are the house He lives in? Why? Little faith. Lack of obedience. Unbelief. Disbelief. Rebellion. I cannot imagine the pain and sadness Father must feel toward His children when they refuse to allow Him to live through them, manifesting His glory and might through them by the magnificent power of His Holy Spirit. As far back as Genesis 6 when He declared that it grieved Him that He made man in the flesh His pain was evident. Thousands of years have passed since that incredibly sad statement. His wrath is building. Judgment will most assuredly begin in the "house of God." We are His temple, His house. Many years ago, I asked Father if I could be invisible and still serve Him, as I wanted no attention drawn to myself. He flatly said, "No." I had very little wisdom, knowledge or understanding at that time. However, since then, He has taught me His Word very well and given me His spirit of discernment. Not because I am special but because I seek Him earnestly and love Him above all. A servant cannot be unnoticed. That is impossible. He lives in me and His power is to be evident in His house, the body of the believer, His church!!! What a different world we would live in today if every believer would obey and love Father first. The power of the Holy Spirit is undeniable and supreme. As it is, He will descend and with the two edged-sword of His mouth. He will correct. Every knee will bow. Every tongue will confess Him as LORD. I beseech every believer who reads these words and all that I have shared to elevate the Almighty Father, the Holy One of Israel, the King of Kings, The LORD of Lords, the Ancient of Days, the Alpha and Omega, the great "I AM THAT I AM" upon the throne of your heart and get out of the way! Commit your lives to the service of the one true Living God. He watches over His Word to perform it! We must resolve to crucify the flesh, pick up the cross, follow Him, remain in love and committed to Him. He is Our King! He is our Good Shepherd. We are His flock! He will live His Life through you! Let Him receive all the Glory, Honor and Praise that is His alone. Love Him. Obey Him. Witness the truly magnificent living power of His Holy Spirit manifest! In His Service and Love,

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hello Kriss, (Here is a copy of an email I sent to a woman I met at the Houston airport who saw these pictures on my camera. She asked that I email them to her. She was astonished at the pictures but as a believer recognized what happened to Rob as from God. I am forwarding it to you.) As per your request, I am forwarding these photos and the account of what happened to my brother when God imprinted His Holy Face for Rob confirming His presence and Rob's restoration. As is biblically exact, Rob, unbeknownst to him at the time, rose up the next day and "showed them" just as Our Savior instructed each one he touched to do that others might see and believe. It is a privilege to serve the Living God. All that you read herein was done only by the LORD. There are no perfect people, only willing and obedient servants.The photo of Rob (notice how fire red his skin is) lying on the white sheet (which was doubled) was taken shortly before he fell into the deep sleep and began perspiring and breathing enormously throughout his chest. I heard something while in the kitchen so I went to check on him and saw this overinflated breathing and beads of perspiration covering his entire face. I lifted his shirt and saw the largest chest moving out and in at the same time I had ever witnessed, though I was not alarmed or afraid of what I saw. After I obeyed Father's instructions to lay my hands on him and declare, "Be healed in the name of Jesus Christ, be healed in Jesus' name," Rob woke up a short time later, (I had fallen asleep as well on a nearby couch) and quickly got up off the couch and said plainly, "I am going to bed" never looking back at me or even remembering he had been in the wheelchair. ;He had been in that wheelchair all day as I pushed him through the hospital. He walked into his room as though he had never been in a wheelchair that day! I said nothing and went to bed. Again, he received no treatment at MD Andersen since we arrived in Houston. It was Sept. 5, 2007, the very day this happened: The day the Lord came to Rob personally. His legs and feet were so swollen they could not administer any radiation. The radiology team were fashioning lead foot covers to further protect his feet. They looked like something out of the medieval days, honestly, pointed toes and all. His radiation physician is a doctor from India who devised these coverings and are having them made specifically for Rob. His cancer is so rare that the entire medical team is photographing and documenting his case. They decided against any treatment that day due to Rob's deteriorated condition. No one was else would receive the credit for what was about to take place that none of us knew about at that time. He also saw the country's foremost physician, Dr. Duvic, in that type of rare cancer, which is his diagnosing and treating doctor, one of the team who have been caring for Rob. She was visibly disturbed about Rob's condition. Previously, months ago, she told Rob to pray and to get his family to pray for him as well. This was the first time I met the members of his medical team. We and many, many others (some do not know Rob nor does he know them) have been doing just that, praying . By the way, the bone marrow transplant teams are headed by the director of transplants at MD Andersen, Dr. Champlin. He too is personally taking care of Rob. Hmmm... During the night, he awoke to sheets that were soaking wet. He called me into his room the next morning about 8:30 a.m. and was laying on the opposite side of the bed and asked me to feel the bed. It was completely wet from top to bottom, exactly where had been laying. He said he woke up, sheets were soaking wet so he moved to other side of bed. I put all bed sheets and the white sheet from the couch into the washer/dryer. Rob got up quickly saying he was feeling the best of any time since being diagnosed 18 months ago. He ate an organic breakfast, was up all day, no napping, skin taking on a more flesh color. All day he saw the evidence of what the Father of all living had done for him but I was to stay quiet. Rob just kept saying and repeating all day, "I can't believe how good I feel!! I was in a wheelchair yesterday! I haven't felt this good in as long as I can remember." Only much later that evening, after Rob and I saw his chest imprint (where all vital organs of life are located) image on that white sheet (which was evident after I removed it from the dryer and placed it open on couch as pictured, thinking he may wish to lie on it again that evening) and after the imprint of His Holy Face was revealed to us, was I permitted to tell Rob what had taken place the night before while he was lying on that same white sheet. Rob experienced God's love all day by being well. He knew by the obvious proof of his state of being that something dramatic (we now know miraculous) had happened to him. I knew by the Holy Spirit I was to keep quiet. I chose to obey. By the way, the bed sheets that had been soaked with his perspiration through the night before were absolutely clean. Not a mark on them. It seems it was the natural purging of poisons, toxins, and sickness being pushed out of him throughout the night. But no image. Only the white sheet which he was lying on during the deep sleep, breathing, perspiring, laying on of hands, as is biblically instructed, held the image of the Great Physician and His presence. The images on the white sheet are those seen after I laundered and dried them. I did not see His Holy Face until He showed it to me through the camera lens, while Rob was out of the room. Even though I saw an imprint, I didn't see Him. Now, He is all I see. Then He showed my brother, who I asked to stand on a chair and look straight at the sheet and then press the focus down on the camera he immediately exclaimed, "That is Jesus Christ!". He recognized Him instantly. He did not have to ask who that was, or what that was. Father's children know Him. They recognize Him. Rob said, "Does this mean Jesus Christ has accepted me? to which I replied, "He has always accepted you. It is you that have to accept Him", as it is with each of us. It is "Whomsoever will," as it is written. Jesus Christ died on that Roman cross willingly, as the sacri ficial Lamb of God. He paid the price for our sin in full. The One and Only sacrifice for all sin, therefore, he stated, "It is finished." And it is finished. He, Jesus (Yeshua) was called "rabbi", which means "teacher" in Hebrew. Yeshua was teaching from the very cross on which He hung, directing those to Psalm 22, which was written 1000 years before His death on the cross. Read it. You will see that this particular crucifixion was plainly written of and He was fulfilling that prophecy right before their eyes. That is why he repeated what had been written of Him 1000 years earlier! He taught the truth, The Word of God, who He is, until His final breath. (As it is written, "Study to show thyself approved, a workman unto God that you need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth" 2Timothy 2:15. God did not suggest to study. He gave this command. Do it.) His Holy Face image remains on that sheet today, which Rob and I carefully folded and put away in a clean white bag marked, "Do Not Use". September 5, 2007. By the way, an interesting and significant component of this event is that God's number 5 signifies "grace", which is His unmerited favor, we don't deserve it but because of who He is, He gives it freely to "Whomsoever will". Ironically, the number 7 of this year is God's number of completion, as was His rest on the 7th day, following His creation. We are to now rest in Jesus Christ, who said, "It is finished" as He breathed His last on the cross. That is how we identify with Him as His children, by following Him, not our own way or the traditions of men, which make void the Word of God, as it is written. Remember, there are no perfect people, only willing servants. I did nothing but obey. I followed His instructions. God the Father, the Ancient of Days, the Alpha and Omega, the great "I AM that I AM" as He calls Himself, directed it and performed it, period. Absolutely all the credit , honor and glory belong to Him and Him alone, never to me or to any other willing servant. It is a privilege to serve the Living God. Rob walked into MDAndersen the next day looking and feeling the best ever in as long as he can remember to the literal, utter astonishment of all who have been on his medical team for the last 18 months. God has their attention. Eyes flew open, heads straightened up, and all said in amazement, "What happened to you in the last 24 hours?" As it is written, "I am the same yesterday, today and forever." When Jesus (Yeshua) healed people while physically here on earth, the first thing He instructed them to do was "Go show. Go tell what has been done for you.". He did the same with Rob, although Rob did not recognize Him until late that same evening, when it was time, God's time, Rob knew he had been changed in a dramatic way. Something significant, miraculous had taken place in his life and in his body, as manifested by the Hand of God. Now you have seen it too. I pray He blesses you, as you continue to serve Him with your genuine love and willing obedience. In His Service,

Lookin4wardtoHeaven

Jul 17, 2007
Praise God! for His healing medicine . I could see God's Spiritual power working through this beautiful testimony.God specializes in things that are impossible and he can do what no other power can do!:amen: :pray4:

G

Godgiven

Here are the photographs that accompany the testimonials documenting the white sheet that my brother was lying on September 5, 2007, when Father's Holy Spirit came to him and performed His Word. I truly hope that this evidence of Father's love for His children will encourage every believer to love Him, trust Him, rely on Him, and obey Him. He keeps His Word because He is The Word. In His Service and Love,Godgiven

G

Godgiven

The Shroud of Turin was recently addressed on this site. I am posting additional pictures from that website taken from a laptop the day we saw His Holy Face on the white sheet after I laundered and dried it. The image is unmistakable, especially the shape of the eyes and distance from nose. He changes not. You will notice from the earlier picture of the entire sheet that only that section that actually rested directly under my brother held the image, not the section folded underneath next to the couch. That section shows only a shape, not the identifiable facial characteristics. The negative image from the Shroud of Turin site clearly matches His image. Now you all can see what we saw. Definitive evidence of His Holy Presence.In His Service and Love,Godgiven

G

Godgiven

Thank you, Kriss, for making it possible for others to see and believe. I appreciate you successfully uploading the corresponding photos I sent to you which I referred to in the posts. God Bless you and every believer who truly loves Him. In His Service and Love,Godgiven

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
I'm sorry...and I dont 2nd guess Gods Almighty power...but trying to believe you see him in a bedsheet? Rediculous to meBtw, Marys face was recently found in toast.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Thank you for sharing the testimony, kriss. And the pictures of Jesus on that sheet. I don't easily believe all the stories as was said the face of Mary on a toast. But who am I to say, specially on that sheet, the healing. Our God is awesome.God Bless,Thunder1

G

Godgiven

BCH: This testimony lacks nothing. And that is no Mary on toast. I hestitated disclosing this event and the pictures at the risk of it being interpreted as you have. However, others not associated with a public forum, have seen and believed this testimony. Father's supreme power cannot be denied. The image on the sheet is only part of the story. It is evidence nonetheless. No wonder there is such controversy surrounding the Shroud of Turin. Nothing stops the resurrection power of the Almighty, certainly not a burial cloth.The incredible, supernatural healing and drawing one to Almighty YHVH, through Yeshua, following His instructions to lay hands on the sick, is the testimony. No one was "looking" for an image. It is imprinted on the cloth and was discovered only after all had seen the bodily restoration. It confirms His Word to obey. The blessing of restoration, as it is written, followed. Father keeps His Word. The very best medical professionals at the top stem cell transplant hospital in the world saw my brother the next day and were stunned. You would be very surprised to know that quite a number of foreign nationals from India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey (the Middle East specifcally) both work at MDAnderson and are patients there as well. Many from those countries fly for 2 days to get there for life saving stem cell/bone marrow transplants. They didn't see the sheet nor did they doubt my brother standing in front of them out of the wheelchair he had sat in the day before. His medical team had worked on his case for 18 months and tirelessly tried to achieve positive results to no avail. Nine days after transplant he became extremely ill in the hospital. No family member was in Houston at the time. His bloodwork showed the presence of the MRSA virus, the same virus that recently killed several "healthy" teens who contracted it from a school environment. In a transplant patient with no immune system it is deadly. My neighbor is a noted pathologist who has published medical papers for 25 years on MRSA & VRSA. He had little hope for my brother's recovery. After repeated urgent attempts with various antibiotic IV's to get a turnaround, the staff told my brother he was "deep in woods". Only a third of transplant patients survive the procedure, not to speak of contracting the deadly MRSA virus in an immunosuppressed state. My brother was so severly ill that on the 3rd night he made the decision to obey Father's instructions and annoint himself with olive oil. (I had left my vial with him 3 weeks earlier). He had never done so before. We were all raised Catholic with no study or instruction in scriptures. That being said, he resolved to obey Father's Word. The next morning, exactly 3 days and 3 nights from the time he became critically ill, he woke up with absolutely no symptoms or physical evidence of MRSA. They tested his blood immediately and the virus was completely gone. No MRSA in his blood. They were astonished. YHVH healed him and it was done through Yeshua and the power of His Holy Spirit exactly as He instructs. No family member was even in the state of Texas. However, the love and presence of the Holy One was. He watches over His Word to perform it. Period. By the way, this was exactly day 12 after the stem cell transplant. That is a significant number to the Almighty. The very next day his doctors came to his room and told him they were amazed at his recovery and they were releasing him because there were 20 people waiting for his bed and stem cell/bone marrow transplants. The standard in patient stay following a transplant is 4 weeks, and that is with no complications. All through this period of time, the Holy Spirit repeatedly directed me to John 11:18, the account of Mary, Martha and their brother Lazarus dead in the tomb. I didn't understand at the time why He so emphatically impressed these scriptures in me but I read and re-read the account continually. Not until after I was back in Houston and my brother was officially released on day 16 following transplant did He make the significance of those scriptures clear: My sister (the donor) and I (both of us were perfect 10 marker donor matches which is incredibly rare) were as Mary and Martha with our brother dead in the tomb. Yeshua the Messiah called our brother out of that tomb the same as he did for those sisters and all those present to witness.The day my brother was discharged, he walked out of that cancer hospital from the 11th floor as though nothing had ever happened. If it weren't for the required blue face mask, one would think he was there visiting a patient. Never that he had been the patient. No one else did we witness "walking out". They were in wheelchairs. My brother was not.By the way, it is my understanding that the Shroud of Turin was first discovered in a wall in Turkey. It was not a Catholic relic, it has only become one. Although they have possession of it today, the owner is the Holy One of Israel. He owns everything, including all souls.In His Love and Service,Godgiven

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
We all can be happy for any one God heals.But if God decided to take a loved one home instead ,why is it so often hard to be even happier for that. it is because we stiil have that unbelief that the apostle talked about . That old adam in us that plants the doubts and disbelieves Gods word. That old adam that will never will be converted to Jesus . Let us thank God that he wont get to heaven with us and plant doughts in us then .

G

Godgiven

Update: My brother returned home one week ago today with an entirely clean bill of health after an extensive second round of cancer staging at MDAnderson, which revealed no evidence of the rare cancer that was forecast to end his life.I pray that others who profess to serve the Living God obey Him as per His instructions in James 5. He watches over His Word to perform it. He is not a respector of persons. His Hand moves when we determine to obey Him.In His Service,Godgiven

G

Godgiven

Dear kriss,Thank you for acknowledging the glorious works of the LORD! You were gracious enough to make the initial postings for me as I was unlearned. I want you to know how much I appreciate you and your willingness to share the goodness of our Savior as He performed His Word and healed my brother.This is the beginning of a brand new life for my brother as Father has transformed him both spiritually and physically. I pray that others will completely trust the LORD with love and obedience and lay their lives before Him in every way. I pray Father blesses you with abundance as only He can.In His Service,Godgiven