Miracles and/or The Hand of God...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
Has anyone here ever seen/witnessed miracles and/or the hand of God moving?

At the risk of sounding like RichardBurger :lol:, I'm not talking about the following examples...

1. The family needs more money to survive. The next day your boss calls you into his office and gives you a raise. (Which, more than likely can be explained by the fact that you've been a great employee and your boss decided it was time to reward you.)

2. You're unemployed, out of funds and NEED a job. Next week you get one that is sufficient. (Which can be attributed to the fact that you answered an add, filled out an application, went for an interview, and the HR Dept decided you were the most qualified for the position.

3. You have back surgery and heal exceptionally well. (Which can be attributed to the fact that you had a great orthopedic surgeon, were in one of the best orthopedic hospitals in the country, followed the doctors orders to the letter, and went through months physical therapy to regain your strength.)

I'm talking about an honest, no other explanation miracle that can ONLY be attributed to the hand of God.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
My daughter was prayed over at church a very short while ago.

As the hands were laid on her I WATCHED her left leg grow to match her right leg. They are now both the exact same length.

Also, she was flat-footed and suddenly had full arches on both her feet.

The sudden obtaining of arches should have screwed up her ankles, knees, hips and back, not to mention her walk or balance.

She is currently have zero issues in those areas.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
My daughter was prayed over at church a very short while ago.

As the hands were laid on her I WATCHED her left leg grow to match her right leg. They are now both the exact same length.

Also, she was flat-footed and suddenly had full arches on both her feet.

The sudden obtaining of arches should have screwed up her ankles, knees, hips and back, not to mention her walk or balance.

She is currently have zero issues in those areas.

WOW!

As you "watched" how/what did you feel?

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
WOW!

As you "watched" how/what did you feel?

-- I was speechless. My daughter was watching and her eyes got as big as frisbees.
The person who laid there hands on smiled as the leg grew and continue to pray.
I was overwhelmed afterward. And thankful to this very day.

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010
Has anyone here ever seen/witnessed miracles and/or the hand of God moving?

At the risk of sounding like RichardBurger :lol:, I'm not talking about the following examples...

1. The family needs more money to survive. The next day your boss calls you into his office and gives you a raise. (Which, more than likely can be explained by the fact that you've been a great employee and your boss decided it was time to reward you.)

2. You're unemployed, out of funds and NEED a job. Next week you get one that is sufficient. (Which can be attributed to the fact that you answered an add, filled out an application, went for an interview, and the HR Dept decided you were the most qualified for the position.

3. You have back surgery and heal exceptionally well. (Which can be attributed to the fact that you had a great orthopedic surgeon, were in one of the best orthopedic hospitals in the country, followed the doctors orders to the letter, and went through months physical therapy to regain your strength.)

I'm talking about an honest, no other explanation miracle that can ONLY be attributed to the hand of God.
Spiritual people will witness miracles over and over again. I have witness many miracles, from my blinddaughter being healed, to my car being picked up so and not to slam intoanother car. All these miracles were tohelp me, and keep me safe. Jesus didnot do them to convince anyone or to show his power. He did them for me.

I never made a miracle happen, Jesus did them, and he didsome to help me, he did some to keep me alive.

Personally I doubt public miracles, and have very serousdoubts that many if any are true.

My witness is just miracles happen, but not to prove anyone hasthat power. Yes there is a gift ofmiracles, but I seriously doubt anyone in our day and age walks in that gift.

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth
Spiritual people will witness miracles over and over again. I have witness many miracles, from my blinddaughter being healed, to my car being picked up so and not to slam intoanother car. All these miracles were tohelp me, and keep me safe. Jesus didnot do them to convince anyone or to show his power. He did them for me.

I never made a miracle happen, Jesus did them, and he didsome to help me, he did some to keep me alive.

Personally I doubt public miracles, and have very serousdoubts that many if any are true.

My witness is just miracles happen, but not to prove anyone hasthat power. Yes there is a gift ofmiracles, but I seriously doubt anyone in our day and age walks in that gift.

Why?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Shalom!
peacedove.gif

THE Gypsy

Jul 27, 2011
Earth

I'm not trying to be difficult, here, and maybe I'm just a little slow on the uptake, but I don't understand.

How does this explain why you "doubt public miracles" and why you have "very serious doubts that many if any are true"?

Thankful 1

Dec 2, 2010

You ask why. I wish that answer were something simple. Well it is simple, but when man is given the simple answer he will make it very complicated. Man wants to feel righteous. Man also wants to live with all the world’s pleasures.

The reason we don’t see true miracles is that Christians on the whole are no longer spiritual.

(1 Corinthians 3:1-3) “Brothers, I myself was unable to speak to you as people of the Spirit; I treated you as sensual men, still infants in Christ. What I fed you with was milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it; and indeed, you are still not ready for it since you are still unspiritual. Isn’t that obvious from all the jealousy and wrangling that there is among you, from the way that you go on behaving like ordinary people?”

Not only are Christian’s on the whole not Christians, but they don’t know God.

(1 John 3: 5 - 6) “ Now you know that He appeared in order to abolish sin, and that in Him there is no sin; anyone who lives in God does not sin, and anyone who sins has never seen Him or known Him.”

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Yes....miracles happen all around us everyday if we wish to see...medical miracle happen with medical test to back them up..my grandson was healed of cancer after being told to make funeral arrangements...cancer healed with medical documentation...doctors were amazed....hearts being healed with medical reports saying improvement to heart since last scan...hearts do not fix themselves....bones healed when x-rays showed 3 broken bones...next x-ray showed 1 broken bone..no cast...healed properly....hearing restored...sight restored...metal parts replaced by real bones...just to name a few...JESUS is the Healer...

Goinheix

Apr 6, 2011
What if we disscus miracles in the Bible? If we understand the nature of the miracles on the Bible we will be better prepared to identify what is and what is not a miracle in our lifes.