Money From Facebook’s Zuckerberg Used to Undermine Election, Violate Law: Report

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hundreds of millions of dollars from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg were used to violate election laws, according to a new report.

The Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, a national constitutional litigation organization, released the 39-page report, alleging that Zuckerberg’s $500 million given to election officials was used to treat voters unequally and to improperly influence the election for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The bulk of the funds went to the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), a nonprofit started by former managers and staff at the New Organizing Institute, a progressive nonprofit.

According to the report, the nonprofit earlier this year “began sending agents into states to recruit certain Democrat strongholds to prepare grants requesting monies from” it.

For example, the center gave $100,000 to Cory Mason, the mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, to recruit four other cities to develop a plan and request a larger grant from it. Those five cities submitted such a plan in June and received $6.3 million to implement it.

Read the rest here: Money From Facebook's Zuckerberg Used to Undermine Election, Violate Law: Report

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The things evil billionaires think they can get away with.

Evening news reports Mark Z is arrested. Assets seized. Espionage and Treason are top two charges with more to follow. Perp walk of shame looped on all major American networks and overseas.

(alarm goes off next to the bed) Awwwwww, mannnnn!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The things evil billionaires think they can get away with.

Evening news reports Mark Z is arrested. Assets seized. Espionage and Treason are top two charges with more to follow. Perp walk of shame looped on all major American networks and overseas.

(alarm goes off next to the bed) Awwwwww, mannnnn!
I haven't checked news for 4 days. I'm reading this . . . "really???" Not!!

You!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't checked news for 4 days. I'm reading this . . . "really???" Not!!

You!
Yep, the not's have it. ;) I was dreaming that part. The alarm goes off part of my post should have been a dead giveaway. (To all except for you! :p LOL)

I wish it was reality. Lord knows I'd dance for days even during housework if that did actually happen. Followed by all the deep state devil's on Capitol Hill making the perp walk of shame to federal prison buses lined up in front of Congress. Handcuffed in back: Schumer, Pelosi, the list is long. Because Comey, HRC, and BHO are in the lead bus already. It's a short bus. ;)