Moses’ parting of the Red Sea may not have been a miracle after all

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would expect nothing less from Yahoo News. God can use nature to accomplish His will; that doesn't make it any less miraculous. It would require more faith to believe that a natural phenomenon, apart from God, coincidentally happened at the exact moment the Isrealites needed it.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would expect nothing less from Yahoo News. God can use nature to accomplish His will; that doesn't make it any less miraculous. It would require more faith to believe that a natural phenomenon, apart from God, coincidentally happened at the exact moment the Isrealites needed it.
We already know it was a weather phenomena, "a strong east wind blew all that night". It's just the mechanism God used for His miracle. It's not like this was a normal occurance.

The people who were there, after this happened, they believed God, and believed His servant Moses, but not because there was merely a convenient wind.

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl and Jericho

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The whole exodus story reveals a lot about people.
Pharaoh experienced ten plagues, events that his own magicians called the hand of God, yet he would not believe.
There is the example of the blind beggar in John 9.
His healing was examined, tested, proved, yet the pharisees could not or would not come to the conclusion that the healed, blind beggar came to.
So they threw him out.
We still see this, people will clutch at end unreasonable explanation so they do not have to believe.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Whichever way it happened it was a miracle that all those people were in that place at the right time.
It was a miracle from God yes. I don't really trust browsers and the internet in general. I get a lot of BS news from my browser. It's all liberal nonsense where they defy the true God and try to make them your god.

Reactions: Pearl