MOTHER MIRIAM: THE "NEW HUMANISM" WOULD "WIPE OUT CHRISTIANITY."

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This brave sister in Christ spoke out against a key development in Pope Francis's ecumenical initiative that includes the embracing of all manner of sin for the sake of "globalistic fraternity."

Ultimately, the pressure of the church hierarchy was too much for her to bear and the poor lady recanted in a very awkward, embarrassing, and illogical apology.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast... And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The former and the latter speeches follow:

Reactions: Grailhunter

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's really frightening about this is that Pope Francis has initiated several movements like this and, to my knowledge, none of them have gained an awful lot of traction.

That may sound counter-intuitive at face value but when the collapse of the triumvirate of society/economy/ecology comes (and it's coming—even the pagans and atheists see this inevitability on the horizon), he'll be able to say:

"Now, you see, I tried to get you people together for the common good and you wouldn't listen."

He can't lose, and all the world wondered...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This brave sister in Christ spoke out against a key development in Pope Francis's ecumenical initiative that includes the embracing of all manner of sin for the sake of "globalistic fraternity."

Ultimately, the pressure of the church hierarchy was too much for her to bear and the poor lady recanted in a very awkward, embarrassing, and illogical apology.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast... And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The former and the latter speeches follow:

I don't really follow the Pope, but I also don't connect Revelation to him either. He has yet to produce any miracles like that in revelation.

Also are you sure he's trying to include sin or sinners. There's a difference. Sinners can be accepted into church. Some churches shun sinners, but Jesus didn't, he preached to them, so they actually belong in a church service being preached to.

Can you show me where the Pope is including sinning into his message?

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really follow the Pope, but I also don't connect Revelation to him either. He has yet to produce any miracles like that in revelation.

Also are you sure he's trying to include sin or sinners. There's a difference. Sinners can be accepted into church. Some churches shun sinners, but Jesus didn't, he preached to them, so they actually belong in a church service being preached to.

Can you show me where the Pope is including sinning into his message?

Hey, Dev

The most dangerous errors are not obvious like people expect them to be. The problem is with the emphasis on looking to the human element as a means of a solution to the problem of evil in the human heart (which is like consulting a horse about how to properly raise and train a horse) as opposed to seeking the One who can properly and wisely restore inter-human relationships. It's very subtle on the surface, but there are still glaring problems upon close examination. The video is kinda long, but it's pretty eye-opening and she only talks about the pertinent subject a little over halfway through. As the sister brings out in the podcast, Christ is conspicuously absent from the pope's entire discourse, the relaunch (due to the pandemic delay) of which can be read here:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, Dev

The most dangerous errors are not obvious like people expect them to be. The problem is with the emphasis on looking to the human element as a means of a solution to the problem of evil in the human heart (which is like consulting a horse about how to properly raise and train a horse) as opposed to seeking the One who can properly and wisely restore inter-human relationships. It's very subtle on the surface, but there are still glaring problems upon close examination. The video is kinda long, but it's pretty eye-opening and she only talks about the pertinent subject a little over halfway through. As the sister brings out in the podcast, Christ is conspicuously absent from the pope's entire discourse, the relaunch (due to the pandemic delay) of which can be read here:

Well I don't know as I didn't watch the video, quite honestly I don't have time for it. But I did read this letter. It sounds as if written by a politician to not commit to any particular doctrine except inclusion of everyone in schools, not bullying and also being humane to others.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife