Movie: Gospel Of John

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zalaki

Jul 10, 2006
I saw this when it came out in theaters... has anyone seen this?My opinion was that it was very good... it was like word for word the bible but in video... it doesnt change much really.. doesnt make everything out of context

forumposters

May 31, 2006
I hate to pour cold water on the excitement of others, but I don't think it's right to make an image of God in any form and so I don't watch movies like this. Reading the bible is how I prefer to learn about God.

Zalaki

Jul 10, 2006
... its Funny you say that.. thats how alot of people react.... So your saying that if the head of your church made a video with the other reprisentatives of your Church you woudlnt watch it? I think people would but they dont HAVE to beleive it.. thats the main thing.. You can watch video and movies and books like that just the key thing is remember what you beleive in.. but eh i could be wrong

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
(Zalaki;1365)
... its Funny you say that.. thats how alot of people react.... So your saying that if the head of your church made a video with the other reprisentatives of your Church you woudlnt watch it? I think people would but they dont HAVE to beleive it.. thats the main thing.. You can watch video and movies and books like that just the key thing is remember what you beleive in.. but eh i could be wrong
Hi Zalaki,Thanks for the review-I'm planing on watching it on DVD.
smile.gif