Much Is Given... Much Required

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not understand this comment. How does God glory in human hatred???

"Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks : for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thess 5:16-18

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God ." I Cor 10:31

" But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord .

For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth." II Cor 10:17-18

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
"Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks : for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." I Thess 5:16-18

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God ." I Cor 10:31

" But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord .

For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth." II Cor 10:17-18
You have provided ZERO Scripture that says it is ok to hate others. It is not ok. Those who hate others are not forgiven.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have provided ZERO Scripture that says it is ok to hate others. It is not ok. Those who hate others are not forgiven.

I know that you believe that, my friend, but as I have already said, if the person has nothing left in him that is not hated by God, then there is nothing left in him that should not be hated by us. The reason that this will be a rare happening is that usually no one has that much knowledge about another person. The result without such knowledge would be that we will not hate anyone.