Mug shots are racist! GREG GUTFELD: Democrats turned a city worth billions(NYC) into a third-world hellhole

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

FOX News​

GREG GUTFELD: Democrats turned a city worth billions into a third-world hellhole

Gutfeld called on law enforcement to 'ignore' Democratic lawmakers and continue doing their job

If anyone doubted before that elected Dems are trying to destroy America, this should erase all doubt.

Years ago NYC made news similarly when it was announced new police regs prohibited suspects being described using racial profiling. That is, using their racial features descriptions.
Unless, there are other identifying characteristics or information.
When police can't use perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or age, in a suspect description what else is there?
That policy was a Leftist push too.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

FOX News​

GREG GUTFELD: Democrats turned a city worth billions into a third-world hellhole

Gutfeld called on law enforcement to 'ignore' Democratic lawmakers and continue doing their job

If anyone doubted before that elected Dems are trying to destroy America, this should erase all doubt.

Years ago NYC made news similarly when it was announced new police regs prohibited suspects being described using racial profiling. That is, using their racial features descriptions.
Unless, there are other identifying characteristics or information.
When police can't use perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or age, in a suspect description what else is there?
That policy was a Leftist push too.

Did you read the NYPD policy you linked?

That was a silly question of course you didn't.

Anyone who does read the policy can see you post just isn't true.

"new police regs prohibited suspects being described using racial profiling. That is, using their racial features descriptions." What bull.
the policy actually says: "When an officer's decision to initiate enforcement action against a person is motivated even in part by a person's actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or age that enforcement action violates department policy."

• Haha
Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you read the NYPD policy you linked?

That was a silly question of course you didn't.

Anyone who does read the policy can see you post just isn't true.

"new police regs prohibited suspects being described using racial profiling. That is, using their racial features descriptions." What bull.
the policy actually says: "When an officer's decision to initiate enforcement action against a person is motivated even in part by a person's actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, or age that enforcement action violates department policy."
Never call anyone else liar.
My OP was spot on. Your reading comprehension deficit does not make my OP false.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never call anyone else liar.
My OP was spot on. Your reading comprehension deficit does not make my OP false.
Your OP made claims about the NYPD ""new police regs prohibited suspects being described using racial profiling. That is, using their racial features descriptions."
The regulations do not say that in any way shape or form.

There are three possibilities that could account for this discrepancy:
1. The author of the OP didn't bother to rad the4 regulation....which would make him (at best) lazy
2. The author of the OP read the regulations but couldn't understand the rather simple and straightforward language it used.. which would make him (at best) not very smart at all.
3. The author of the OP did read and understand the regulations but chose to present false information as fact. and what does that make him?

And what does it make the claim about mug shots?

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your OP made claims about the NYPD ""new police regs prohibited suspects being described using racial profiling. That is, using their racial features descriptions."
The regulations do not say that in any way shape or form.

There are three possibilities that could account for this discrepancy:
1. The author of the OP didn't bother to rad the4 regulation....which would make him (at best) lazy
2. The author of the OP read the regulations but couldn't understand the rather simple and straightforward language it used.. which would make him (at best) not very smart at all.
3. The author of the OP did read and understand the regulations but chose to present false information as fact. and what does that make him?

And what does it make the claim about mug shots?
Repeating your false allegation doesn't make it true.

The first part of your post is an obvious falsehood as anyone learns reading the second link in the OP. That link predates the contemporary related news in the first link.

The other falsehood of the many with regard to your claim and question about mug shots is evident in the first link in the OP. And appears beneath the first image there.
See?

"Gutfeld!' panelists weigh in on the Democratic lawmakers trying to do away with the use of mug shots for law enforcement agencies due to their perception as 'racists.' "

I understand you are in this thread to cause chaos and impart obvious falsehoods so to create yet another toxic environment in yet another thread so that it falls away into obscurity.

I also have no doubt whatsoever that racist victim profile posters here are your other personalities.

You are the adversary.
Only God knows how your false allegations posts bypass the ignore function.
I will never read you nor respond again.
Enjoy your time here. God also knows it is short. 7

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repeating your false allegation doesn't make it true.

The first part of your post is an obvious falsehood as anyone learns reading the second link in the OP. That link predates the contemporary related news in the first link.

The other falsehood of the many with regard to your claim and question about mug shots is evident in the first link in the OP. And appears beneath the first image there.
The racial and bias based profiling policy of the NYPD is current.

Anyone can read it.

I understand you are in this thread to cause chaos and impart obvious falsehoods so to create yet another toxic environment in yet another thread so that it falls away into obscurity.

I also have no doubt whatsoever that racist victim profile posters here are your other personalities.

You are the adversary.
No, I am a person who doesn't share your personal prejudices
Only God knows how your false allegations posts bypass the ignore function.
I will never read you nor respond again.
You've made that promise before.