Musicians

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

simpleword

Oct 30, 2007
Hey praise the Lord. It is so easy for me to join a rock band or country band,as a drummer or guitarist,yet to get hooked up with or to start a good solid christian music band,is a good bit harder.It seems that when you get together with some other good solid musicians,they want to stradle the fence.I played those scences in the past,(you know a fence stradler),My life and my skills,(that God gave me),are here for God and to be used for His Glory.Please pray that I find a good sincere band here in south jax Fl. or close by that wants to Go all the Way for Jesus Christ the Son of God.

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
It is hard to find a group to sing/play with that has the heart you're looking for. It's the ol' performance versus ministry battle. But I'm sure if you're in the right place and doing the right thing, the Lord will send the right people to you if you don't grow weary in well-doing. I'm so glad when folks with talent want to use it only to honor our Lord and Savior and they're not in it for what they can gain. Be encouraged!