Muslim People Rejects Construction of Gamaliel Christian School in Parepare, Indonesia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pelihat

Dec 29, 2022
Bali
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Even though they had approved and given permission for the construction of the Gamaliel Christian School, the regional government of Parepare City, South Sulawesi, through the Parepare DPRD actually recommended stopping construction of the school after receiving rejection from a group of demonstrators because the school was being built in a community with a majority Muslim population.

Executive Director of Setara Institute, Halili Hasan, stated that the incident of rejection of Christian schools in Parepare indicated that even the lowest level of tolerance had not been met in that area and should not be tolerated by the local government.

A demonstration against the construction of the Gamaliel Christian School in Parepare City took place on Friday (06/10). The masses who came to demonstrate came from a group of residents and Islamic mass organizations.

Chairman of the Gamaliel Christian Education Foundation, Djuanda Alfonsius, said that his party was surprised by the demonstration against this.

This is because the foundation has also followed all the rules so as to obtain permission or approval for the school building (PBG).

Source: Pembangunan sekolah Kristen di Parepare dihentikan - Semata-mata karena dokumen atau intoleran? - BBC News Indonesia

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here in the UK there are mosques all over the place. I think Christians aren't so afraid of other faiths as Muslims are.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here in the UK there are mosques all over the place. I think Christians aren't so afraid of other faiths as Muslims are.
WHY fear FALSE RELIGOINS , why fear even man or death itself . the muslims dont scare me one bit .
EVEN THOUGH they follow satan . NOW that might sting a bit to hear it . BUT ITS TRUE .
even we all once followed satan . JESUS THE CHRIST IS THE ANSWER . not the religoins of men .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Its a very strange "feeling" to be in some city in Israel... say Nazareth, and you are walking in the city center, and suddenly a Mosque starts blaring their several times a day prayer., like car horn blowing at anyone in range.
Here is the ridiculous part, tho its all pretty "nutz".
They are playing a recorded prayer, over loud-speakers.

That is how they "worship Allah" in downtown Israel, quite a few times a day.
They play the SAME recording...
Currently, they are not playing it, as there is a "WAR on HAMAS", underway, for a while.

Reactions: BeyondET

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its a very strange "feeling" to be in some city in Israel... say Nazareth, and you are walking in the city centre, and suddenly a Mosque starts blaring their several times a day prayer., like car horn blowing at anyone in range.
Here is the ridiculous part, tho its all pretty "nutz".
They are playing a recorded prayer, over loud-speakers.

That is how they "worship Allah" in downtown Israel, quite a few times a day.
They play the SAME recording...
I've never heard anything like that and we have quite a large Muslim community in my town.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I've never heard anything like that and we have quite a large Muslim community in my town.

So, they dont have the loud prayers blaring out their mosques, in England? ????

You are fortunate.

Here is Nazareth..

Sometimes they do it like this..

I prefer the 5 minute recording, (If i have to hear it at all).
-

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1698613528877.png

أخ خالد‎ is with Steve Mashni.​

15 October at 16:57 ·
Palestinian-Brazilian, Hussein Mashni lived in Gaza, Palestine, and the West Bank. He left Islam and became a follower of Jesus Christ. As a result, he was kicked out by his dad.
He says: "In 1999 I went back to Palestine to be a missionary for Christ. I lived in Jerusalem and Gaza for 8 years. Many miracles happened when I was there."
Praise be to God.
Now, he preaches the gospel of Jesus Christ

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
View attachment 37556

Palestinian-Brazilian, Hussein Mashni lived in Gaza, Palestine, and the West Bank. He left Islam and became a follower of Jesus Christ. As a result, he was kicked out by his dad.
He says: "In 1999 I went back to Palestine to be a missionary for Christ. I lived in Jerusalem and Gaza for 8 years. Many miracles happened when I was there."
Praise be to God.

Praise God !

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 37556

Praise be to God.
Yep . JESUS saved that man and now he preaches JESUS CHRIST . Yes indeed . LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED .
Time to point to CHRIST to all that has breath .