MY BABIES IN THE DUNGEON.....Jesus weeps.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
MY BABIES IN THE DUNGEON...Jesus Weeps
VISION FROM THE LORD
By Thomas Watkins

God's heart for His babies, and disgust toward their enemies....[ so called Pastors..].
I awoke in a vision. I was in a room, similar to a basement, or dungeon. It had a hard floor, and higher ceilings. It had a stench to it, overpowering and pungent; it was the overpowering odor of human waste, thick, like a cloud. Upon looking down on the floor, I beheld piles of dung, spotted like an overused pasture with multiple "cowpods", the difference here being they seemed fresh, and were human. It was nauseating and disgusting. I then began to "highstep" over them, and walked toward a clean area that I saw. I approached a curtain on a rod, similar to a shower curtain. It was pearly white, and pleasant to see in that hole. I pulled the curtain back.I saw before me a glorious sight. A bubbling brook was cascading downward, flowing over a white marble or porcelain looking backdrop, like a Heavenly waterfall. Its fragrance, too, was overpowering, but with myrrh and incense, like lanolin. The water was a true Crystal, brighter and more glistening than that I have seen or drunk. Its gurgling was symphonic and soothing.

I looked downward, and then I saw them. There, under the water, in the pool at it's base, much like every waterfall has, were two infant children submerged underneath. They were close to me, perhaps three feet away, under six inches of water or so. They were so beautiful, and they glowed, emitting health and joy. They both had blue eyes, and they liked me. They smiled and grinned, the way babies do when they learn of love. They looked deep into me, and I could sense their affection, and their intense purity. As i beheld this holy scene, they were gone. I awoke from the vision....I awoke with emotions of grief, and sadness.

Though the Lord did not speak to me, I was given His heart, and burden. It had to do with the state of the church, and the "ministry" of men. The Lord was speaking of his pain, as He saw his beautiful babies, that He loved so much, being relegated to a life ; and growing up to live, and play in the midst of the dung of men. A horrible playground..one inferior to vermin, who do get to play in the sun now and then. This spoke to me about the Pastors, teachers and leaders who have so abused the pure body, feeding them with corruption, and then, after moving on, leaving them with their natural deposits...the filth of their own bowel movements...and the Word of the Lord is:

"That is the "ministry" that My people grow up in."

God loves His babies: Ezekiel 34 verse 18 "Does it seem a small thing, that you have eaten up the good pasture, and that you must tread down with your feet, the residue...[ feces..] of your pastures? You have drunk of "deep waters", but must you foul the residue with your feet?" Please read all of Ezekiel 34. This is our house. There is woe coming to the wicked and greedy shepherd, along with the wolf and greedy charlatan.

Thomas Watkins

'But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.' Mal 4:2

4given

Jun 24, 2012
I have absoulely no trouble receiving this vision, I've had a similar one many years ago. The only thing that I see here that I disagree with is the use of the scripture in Ezekiel naming the "Residue" as "Feces".

The Residue is what is left over. He is bascially saying, "Aren't you satisfied enough eating the good part of the pasture that you have to completely destroy the rest of it? "

The residue always denoted the less quality, what people would end up leaving for the poor to consume. It's acceptable food, but it's not the best quality.

The residue also denotes a people that remained after a war, siege or a natural devastation.

The same meaning is found in "He that endureth to the end shall be saved".

Not looking to pick a fight brother, just offering some alternative meaning to the word Residue. I have a local brother that has been ostericized by his church because of the same things your seeing that he has seen in his Church.

The present church system is making merchandise of the people of God. They gather in the very best, and take the glory and if that wasn't enough, they left no mercy for others who might glean from the field, but instead they chopped down every bit of it for themselves leaving nothing for the poor believer. This generation needs a revolution, another book of Acts.

Karl
Brothertom said:
VISION FROM THE LORD
By Thomas Watkins

God's heart for His babies, and disgust toward their enemies....[ so called Pastors..].
I awoke in a vision. I was in a room, similar to a basement, or dungeon. It had a hard floor, and higher ceilings. It had a stench to it, overpowering and pungent; it was the overpowering odor of human waste, thick, like a cloud. Upon looking down on the floor, I beheld piles of dung, spotted like an overused pasture with multiple "cowpods", the difference here being they seemed fresh, and were human. It was nauseating and disgusting. I then began to "highstep" over them, and walked toward a clean area that I saw. I approached a curtain on a rod, similar to a shower curtain. It was pearly white, and pleasant to see in that hole. I pulled the curtain back.I saw before me a glorious sight. A bubbling brook was cascading downward, flowing over a white marble or porcelain looking backdrop, like a Heavenly waterfall. Its fragrance, too, was overpowering, but with myrrh and incense, like lanolin. The water was a true Crystal, brighter and more glistening than that I have seen or drunk. Its gurgling was symphonic and soothing.

I looked downward, and then I saw them. There, under the water, in the pool at it's base, much like every waterfall has, were two infant children submerged underneath. They were close to me, perhaps three feet away, under six inches of water or so. They were so beautiful, and they glowed, emitting health and joy. They both had blue eyes, and they liked me. They smiled and grinned, the way babies do when they learn of love. They looked deep into me, and I could sense their affection, and their intense purity. As i beheld this holy scene, they were gone. I awoke from the vision....I awoke with emotions of grief, and sadness.

Though the Lord did not speak to me, I was given His heart, and burden. It had to do with the state of the church, and the "ministry" of men. The Lord was speaking of his pain, as He saw his beautiful babies, that He loved so much, being relegated to a life ; and growing up to live, and play in the midst of the dung of men. A horrible playground..one inferior to vermin, who do get to play in the sun now and then. This spoke to me about the Pastors, teachers and leaders who have so abused the pure body, feeding them with corruption, and then, after moving on, leaving them with their natural deposits...the filth of their own bowel movements...and the Word of the Lord is:

God loves His babies: Ezekiel 34 verse 18 "Does it seem a small thing, that you have eaten up the good pasture, and that you must tread down with your feet, the residue...[ feces..] of your pastures? You have drunk of "deep waters", but must you foul the residue with your feet?" Please read all of Ezekiel 34. This is our house. There is woe coming to the wicked and greedy shepherd, along with the wolf and greedy charlatan.

Thomas Watkins

'But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.' Mal 4:2

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I am with you fellers. residue... just not significant enough for me to wander from either of your ideas/visions. Meaning that particle ( the definition of residue ) is not going to be a deterrent to me standing in agreement and awe with both of you.

As I see it... When Brothertom received the vision and upon having the emotional attatchment to it... he could easily have taken " residue " to the depths of fecal matter.. so being right or wrong... I will stand in agreement.

Glory be to God and our Saviour Jesus. Not my will but thy will be done Lord God. amen.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
.Revelation 2:6
But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

Revelation 2:15
So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

THE KINGS; RULERS, TYRANTS OVER MY PEOPLE = THE GREEK TRANSLITERATION NICOLAITANES.

God hates the deeds of men who oppress His people, & the teaching that they are a qualified Priest Class that the Church must submit to. We are all brethren.....male & female.

God sees it as dung; & is grieved when His children are forced to live in it.

"And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."...Jesus

"And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

“Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!"....Jesus

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
.Revelation 2:6
But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

Revelation 2:15
So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.

THE KINGS; RULERS, TYRANTS OVER MY PEOPLE = THE GREEK TRANSLITERATION NICOLAITANES.

God hates the deeds of men who oppress His people, & the teaching that they are a qualified Priest Class that the Church must submit to. We are all brethren.....male & female.

God sees it as dung; & is grieved when His children are forced to live in it.

"And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."...Jesus

"And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me;
but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

“Woe to the world because of its stumbling blocks! For it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come; but woe to that man through whom the stumbling block comes!"....Jesus
God also hates, especially those who neglect & oppress his innocent ones.

BLACK SHEEP

May 24, 2013
Tom,
I have to wonder if you are interpreting these things correctly. I have no problem with dreams and visions either. But I think people who get them too often think they are prophetic when they usually are not. People who get them think they're required to tell others about them when I think they are meant solely for the recipient.

There's a guy who has a dream and vision forum named Nathan Leal who also has these types of dreams and visions. People on his forum think he's some kind of prophet or something.
My personal opinion is that these dreams and visions are for you personally to prepare or prevent something. They are not prophetic because all the prophecies have been given. Even if they are they are prophetic they are meant for you and no one else.

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
God also hates, especially those who neglect & oppress his innocent ones.
THESE ARE THEY WHO SIT ABOVE & ABUSE THE SHEEP OF GOD, & YES, THE LORD IS GRIEVED & WILL, & HAS, JUDGED SUCH.

"COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE!"

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Brothertom said:
VISION FROM THE LORD
By Thomas Watkins

Thomas Watkins

The Lord is grieved about those who would oppress His little ones.....as in a dungeon.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Brothertom.

Brothertom said:
VISION FROM THE LORD
By Thomas Watkins

Thomas Watkins

The "residue" is NOT "feces!" The Hebrew word within Ezeki'el 34:18 is "v-yeter" and means "and a remainder."

OT:3499 yether (yeh'-ther); from OT:3498; properly, an overhanging, i.e. (by implication) an excess, superiority, remainder; also a small rope (as hanging free):
KJV - + abundant, cord, exceeding, excellancy (-ent), what they leave, that hath left, plentifully, remnant, residue, rest, string, with.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

The point of the passage is as Karl said. Here is the Complete Jewish Bible's version (in context, of course):

Ezekiel 34:17-31
17 “‘As for you, my flock,’ Adonai ELOHIM says this: ‘I will judge between sheep and other sheep, between rams and billy-goats. 18 Wasn’t it enough for you to feed on the best pasture and drink from the clearest water? Did you have to trample the rest of the pasture and foul the remaining water with your feet? 19 So now my sheep eat what you have trampled with your feet and drink water fouled by your feet.’ 20 Therefore here is what Adonai ELOHIM says to them: ‘I will judge between the fat sheep and the thin sheep. 21 Because you push them with your flanks and shoulders and butt all the weak ones with your horns, till you scatter them in every direction; 22 therefore I will save my flock; they will no longer be prey; and I will judge between sheep and other sheep.

23 “‘I will raise up one shepherd to be in charge of them, and he will let them feed — my servant David. He will pasture them and be their shepherd. 24 I, Adonai, will be their God; and my servant David will be prince among them. I, Adonai, have spoken. 25 I will make a covenant of peace with them; I will rid the land of wild animals; and they will live securely in the desert and sleep in the forests. 26 I will make them and the places around my hill a blessing, and I will cause the rain to fall when it should — there will be showers of blessing. 27 The trees in the field will bear their fruit and the soil its produce, and they will be secure in their land. Then they will know that I am Adonai, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the power of those who turned them into slaves. 28 No longer will they be prey for the Goyim, nor will the wild animals devour them; but they will live securely, with no one to make them afraid. 29 I will make the productivity of their crops famous, and they will no longer be consumed by hunger in the land or bear the shame of the Goyim any more. 30 They will know that I, Adonai their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Isra’el, are my people,’ says Adonai Elohim. 31 ‘You, my sheep, the sheep in my pasture, are human beings; and I am your God,’ says Adonai Elohim.”
CJB

All flock animals - generically called "sheep" here - are basically pastured together; however, goats - particularly young billies - are more aggressive than sheep are and frolic more. Sheep will mow the grass down to a short level, but goats will pull up the grass in favor of eating the plants root and all! Remember: goats have the reputation of eating EVERYTHING, even things that aren't good for them, like plastic and tin (or aluminum) cans! The question is, therefore, "Wasn't it enough that you were eating from the best pasture land and drinking clean, cool water?! Why did you have to go and trample the rest of the grass and muddy the water with your dirty feet?!" However, it has NOTHING to do with "feces!"

Be EXTREMELY CAREFUL with how you treat God's Word!

Brothertom

May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
i'M JUST REPORTING THE DREAM/VISION, & GOD'S HEART. HE HATES THE TEACHING, & DEEDS OF THE PHARISEE/NICOLAITAN FOR THIS VERY REASON. RELIGION KILLS, ALONG WITH THEIR WICKED PRIESTS WHO LOVE THEIR OWN GLORY, & DENY MATURITY IN THEIR FLOCK.

IT IS LIKE THEY ARE FORCED TO LIVE IN A DARK BASEMENT FILLED WITH THEIR CRAP.