My brother in law

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my brother in law. He has come down with stomach cancer and developed back problems lately. He has some mental retardation and was homeless for years but got into a place a couple years ago. He's likes to share with people which always impressed me, even when he was homeless and had very little.

Reactions: prism and Bob Estey

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear this Devin, I will pray for him now. Wonderful how he still talked to folks in his own sorrow and lack!
Thanks Nancy for your prayers. By the word "share" I meant give. He would always share his things with people. :)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my brother in law. He has come down with stomach cancer and developed back problems lately. He has some mental retardation and was homeless for years but got into a place a couple years ago. He's likes to share with people which always impressed me, even when he was homeless and had very little.

Prayed for your brother-in-law.

And may the Lord look upon you and yours and grant your petitions.

Reactions: dev553344

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for your brother-in-law.

And for you.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for your brother-in-law...

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They (my brother and sister in law) called me yesterday to let me know she has covid. He's getting tested today for it.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, please heal devin553344's brother-in-law's stomach cancer in Jesus' name. I thank you Lord that you bore stripes for our healing. I am believing now that you would touch this man and heal his body. I plead the blood of Jesus over his body. Touch his back, Lord. Let it come into alignment with your perfect design.

Thank you Lord that he is a generous man. Bless him and continue to look after him, Lord.