My Divine Connection needs God"s help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theheavens09

Oct 6, 2009
One year ago I received a gift from God. It was my first divine connection with anyone. She is a person of great faith, and believes our meeting was a divine connection also. This person impacted my life like no other person has. I’m 46 so I have a few years behind me. I haven’t talked to her in 2 months, other than emails. Through a premonition from God I learned she wasn’t totally truthful with me on a certain matter. I haven’t come right out and told her what I have learned. I put a video together to do just that. I have too much respect for her to come right out and say what I have learned. Please ask God to give her the strength to deal with everything that has happened over the last year, including this matter. She is an amazing person that needs God's help.I plan on sending this video to her this weekend. ThanksGod Bless Youhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EaVR7q0n4E

gumby

May 29, 2009
Well if its not to personal to ask then whats the situation? whatever it is though god can fix all things. God bless :)

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
[quote name='theheavens09;73442]One year ago I received a gift from God. It was my first divine connection with anyone. She is a person of great faith' date=' and believes our meeting was a divine connection also. This person impacted my life like no other person has. I’m 46 so I have a few years behind me. I haven’t talked to her in 2 months, other than emails. Through a premonition from God I learned she wasn’t totally truthful with me on a certain matter. I haven’t come right out and told her what I have learned. I put a video together to do just that. I have too much respect for her to come right out and say what I have learned. Please ask God to give her the strength to deal with everything that has happened over the last year, including this matter. She is an amazing person that needs God's help.I plan on sending this video to her this weekend. ThanksGod Bless You[URL']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EaVR7q0n4E[/URL][/QUOTE]Looks like you were smitten and fell in love.Times like that we think it must be divine intervention, a gift from God.When we hit a snag we have a hard time to reconcile how the divine plan could possibly have gone wrong.Love, hurt and betrayal are pretty standard amongst us humans. Some day , the hurt and betrayal will be removed but that day lies in the future, in the meantime we should strive to keep it at minimum, but it is still there.Sorry if my reply sounds cold , that is not my intention , but if we want perfection in those we love , we must not look for the imperfection because we will find it every time.Best wishesI know you are hurting Martin W.