My Father's House

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. - John 14:1-3.

I don't know if I can put together all that went on when Adam fell or what caused him to fail and how it all works perfectly in our father. I don't know if scripture is even detailed enough to give all that went on and is in the plan maybe, but a very specific thing about the plan can be known. When God made his plan for all creation and went to the extreme to get it by creating all creation and allowing two totally different SEEDS into the equation, we can see the reason we have all things and why it is written or other wise is; he killed his only begotten Son (in his mind the plan being worked out) before anything was created so he could perfectly bring the plan into action. Just so he could have more son's like his only Son. All of creation is for that reason - no other reason than to have more son's in his house.

God wanted his creation - the creatures of creation, you and I - to choose him as their father (new creation). When we make the choice to accept Jesus Christ as our personal savior, at that moment the ultimate of God's plan has come to pass and the joy of all creation - the reason for all things comes to fruition.

If we could only know one thing about our father and he would teach only one very specific thing in his plan - choice is the greatest thing to know and understand about your father. He made choices before creation - he made the choice to crucify his only Son that many son's could come into being. Do we get that - he created a thing we call creation, and then by his choice came after them to tell them he wanted them to be his son. I'll birth you and in that birthing you will be like my only Son because you will have my nature, as he does, you will have my dna like he does, you will be my son.

What a powerful thing to see and understand to the best of our ability to know our father created all creation just to pick you and all creation to be his bonified offspring. The thought of such a marvelous plan can be, for lack of a better term, breath taking. I had a wonderful friend, teacher, and mentor by the name of Don Byrd. Some of you may remember me speaking of Don. I heard Don say on a many occasions when teaching "wait until they see my father." I don't remember exactly what the subject would be but he would talk about people getting excited over things, maybe sports or some form of entertainment. His rebuttal was "wait until you see my father." When Don taught about the father, his father, there was an atmosphere created by the presence of the Lord is the only way I can explain it.

I used to sit in back of the room and cry, try to hide the tears, but I wasn't the only one. It was and is the atmosphere created by truth. When the truth is told the Holyspirit always honor's truth. It is what he, the Holyspirit, is trying to bring to humanity and when it comes out of a birthed born from above child of God that walks in understanding it is electric. No words unless you experience it.

Why do we stand and why do we try to dictate truth as best we can "our father." What is Jesus coming the first time to save humanity what is that, what was he saying and doing "wait until you see my father." And he went on to say "I will show you my father, give to you my father to be your father, and he will be your father and we will be brothers" Glory to our father and his only begotten Son and the precious beloved Spirit of truth that brings it all together in the simplest way possible "revelation."

We can 'rest' assured when he speaks we can listen to every word he says and believe it. We believed the lie, a lie, from the great damnable liar from the beginning why would we not believe our father. We have believed about everything that has come down the pike - believe your father to not give you a rock when you ask for fish. It is his greatest joy and pleasure to be there when you need him. As soon as you can figure what you need in this life the sooner he is there, he can't wait. So the schoolhouse has to pick up the pace so we can get things right and believe him for he is all truth, and go on and live prepared for the father's house. Glory to God in the most high.

The glory of the father is; sharing in the plan of the father.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. - John 14:1-3.

I don't know if I can put together all that went on when Adam fell or what caused him to fail and how it all works perfectly in our father. I don't know if scripture is even detailed enough to give all that went on and is in the plan maybe, but a very specific thing about the plan can be known. When God made his plan for all creation and went to the extreme to get it by creating all creation and allowing two totally different SEEDS into the equation, we can see the reason we have all things and why it is written or other wise is; he killed his only begotten Son (in his mind the plan being worked out) before anything was created so he could perfectly bring the plan into action. Just so he could have more son's like his only Son. All of creation is for that reason - no other reason than to have more son's in his house.

God wanted his creation - the creatures of creation, you and I - to choose him as their father (new creation). When we make the choice to accept Jesus Christ as our personal savior, at that moment the ultimate of God's plan has come to pass and the joy of all creation - the reason for all things comes to fruition.

If we could only know one thing about our father and he would teach only one very specific thing in his plan - choice is the greatest thing to know and understand about your father. He made choices before creation - he made the choice to crucify his only Son that many son's could come into being. Do we get that - he created a thing we call creation, and then by his choice came after them to tell them he wanted them to be his son. I'll birth you and in that birthing you will be like my only Son because you will have my nature, as he does, you will have my dna like he does, you will be my son.

What a powerful thing to see and understand to the best of our ability to know our father created all creation just to pick you and all creation to be his bonified offspring. The thought of such a marvelous plan can be, for lack of a better term, breath taking. I had a wonderful friend, teacher, and mentor by the name of Don Byrd. Some of you may remember me speaking of Don. I heard Don say on a many occasions when teaching "wait until they see my father." I don't remember exactly what the subject would be but he would talk about people getting excited over things, maybe sports or some form of entertainment. His rebuttal was "wait until you see my father." When Don taught about the father, his father, there was an atmosphere created by the presence of the Lord is the only way I can explain it.

I used to sit in back of the room and cry, try to hide the tears, but I wasn't the only one. It was and is the atmosphere created by truth. When the truth is told the Holyspirit always honor's truth. It is what he, the Holyspirit, is trying to bring to humanity and when it comes out of a birthed born from above child of God that walks in understanding it is electric. No words unless you experience it.

Why do we stand and why do we try to dictate truth as best we can "our father." What is Jesus coming the first time to save humanity what is that, what was he saying and doing "wait until you see my father." And he went on to say "I will show you my father, give to you my father to be your father, and he will be your father and we will be brothers" Glory to our father and his only begotten Son and the precious beloved Spirit of truth that brings it all together in the simplest way possible "revelation."

We can 'rest' assured when he speaks we can listen to every word he says and believe it. We believed the lie, a lie, from the great damnable liar from the beginning why would we not believe our father. We have believed about everything that has come down the pike - believe your father to not give you a rock when you ask for fish. It is his greatest joy and pleasure to be there when you need him. As soon as you can figure what you need in this life the sooner he is there, he can't wait. So the schoolhouse has to pick up the pace so we can get things right and believe him for he is all truth, and go on and live prepared for the father's house. Glory to God in the most high.

The glory of the father is; sharing in the plan of the father.

One thing that God is very serious about, as are most humans because of being made in God's image, is His name. Interestingly, after the 6th plague He put on Egypt He told Pharaoh through Moses/Aaron that the reason He has not effaced them from the earth was to have His name declared in all the Earth. Exodus 9:16 Do you find that interesting Mike?

As humans made in God's image, names mean a lot to us as well. satan of course wants the opposite, he has done very well in suppressing God's name, even the New Living Translation alters the word name to fame in that verse. Of course satan has not been able to suppress His name, but he definitely has kept God's name from the vast majority of people. The vast majority of people are not able to tell you God's name when you ask them what it is, but at least 70% say they have heard God's name before when you tell them what it is. Isn't that interesting Michael?

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing that God is very serious about, as are most humans because of being made in God's image, is His name. Interestingly, after the 6th plague He put on Egypt He told Pharaoh through Moses/Aaron that the reason He has not effaced them from the earth was to have His name declared in all the Earth. Exodus 9:16 Do you find that interesting Mike?

As humans made in God's image, names mean a lot to us as well. satan of course wants the opposite, he has done very well in suppressing God's name, even the New Living Translation alters the word name to fame in that verse. Of course satan has not been able to suppress His name, but he definitely has kept God's name from the vast majority of people. The vast majority of people are not able to tell you God's name when you ask them what it is, but at least 70% say they have heard God's name before when you tell them what it is. Isn't that interesting Michael?

Yes very interesting. You know when the scriptures say the books in this world cannot contain what is in God or what Jesus was doing it puts all things in perspective. I mean look at creation, he spoke it into exsistence and we are trying to figure it out lol impossible without the help of the Holyspirit to teach us some things. Amazing to say the least - the glory of God being revealed in and through his creation.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes very interesting. You know when the scriptures say the books in this world cannot contain what is in God or what Jesus was doing it puts all things in perspective. I mean look at creation, he spoke it into exsistence and we are trying to figure it out lol impossible without the help of the Holyspirit to teach us some things. Amazing to say the least - the glory of God being revealed in and through his creation.

Yes sir for a fact. One thing I find interesting, much about God is knowledge. One of the big differeces between us and the animal creation, man yearns to learn, and although we look forward to learning for an eternity, we will never ever come to match God's knowledge Ecc 3:11

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes sir for a fact. One thing I find interesting, much about God is knowledge. One of the big differeces between us and the animal creation, man yearns to learn, and although we look forward to learning for an eternity, we will never ever come to match God's knowledge Ecc 3:11

As knowledge increases (good and evil), so it is with the knowledge of the lord, his knowledge according to scripture. And I believe we will continue in knowledge and learning even in heaven.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. - Daniel 12:4.

14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. - Habakkuk 2:14.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Gwin

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As knowledge increases (good and evil), so it is with the knowledge of the lord, his knowledge according to scripture. And I believe we will continue in knowledge and learning even in heaven.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. - Daniel 12:4.

14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. - Habakkuk 2:14.

Amen to that sir, Dan 12:4 is being fulfilled right now, of course Habakkuk's prophecy has some time left for it's fulfillment, although true knowledge of God is increasing as prophesied Pro 4:18

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen to that sir, Dan 12:4 is being fulfilled right now, of course Habakkuk's prophecy has some time left for it's fulfillment, although true knowledge of God is increasing as prophesied Pro 4:18

Yes sir I believe that as well, it really looks like it.