My little faith experience

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angel

May 16, 2016
So I got called out of my house. I grabbed my car keys and the voice in my head said "No we are going to walk there." So I went down the hill and was told to go left. I went left and began walking. Power poured out of my heart and the earth began to change. A road disappeared and the one I was walking down got longer. Then some evil but cartoonish demonic projections began to appear. I saw a house disappear as more power poured from my heart. The house was replaced by a playground which began to sprout from the ground like a plant. Up walked a man with no eye balls, a military jacket, black pants and metal boots on. A projection of George Patton's face appeared over his face and then went away. He lit his eyes ablaze with fire and propped his boot up against the now fully formed playground. He said, "Your sin put me here." The rest of the conversation I have forgotten.

How is that for an experience? What am I? Why did the power to do all those effects seem to come from my heart?

Lady Daffodil

Apr 29, 2016
Wow, I can't imagine what that could mean. So, this actually happened to you, it wasn't just a dream? I wonder what God could have been trying to tell you. I wonder if it even WAS from God. I think you should pray about it.