My Sons Testimony.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Biblefreak

Jan 7, 2008
Hello all I'm new here , please allow me to take some time and give my youngest (3) Sons powerful testimony:At 20 weeks (in Mommies tummy) we found out that our Son had a hole in his diaphram. His stomach & intestines were in his chest next to his heart. To the point where they bumped his heart and i is now right snack dab in the middle of his chest. We were told he wouldn't live and we should abort. I won't go into how I feel about abortion only to say that I believe that Life started with Adam & Even and hasn't stopped since ecept in murder, sickness, or old age.We chose to follow the Lord. So I fasted and prayed. My wife had to eat for the baby so fasting for her was out. She still prayed with me. During this time my faith grew and grew. I knew God didn't have to let our son live.He was born and had 3 surgeries. He came home from the hospital only 30 days after his birth.About the time he was 1 he started to have siezures a form a Epi. Which doctors told us "There is no cure only medicine."He started with steriod shots then moved to pills which we had to open and pour the medicine on a spoon of yogurt. He was doing fine. Until, he got a cold then he got well then a week after that he got really sick and his body went into shock and the siezure's started again.I remember after Church we all (my wife & other 2 childeren & myself) all sat down to eat lunch and he started to have a siezure. I picked him up and sat on the floor with him between my legs. I rememeber telling him I couldn't heal him but lets see what God can do. I opened the Bible to Mark 9:17-27 about how Jesus took the demon out of a child like mine. I read the passage out loud while I had both hands wrapped around my sons head.Now hear me now, hear me now while I testify his siezures stopped. You can say "they had run their cycle" that's fine but, I tell ya that was 2 years ago and he hasn't had one since. Not only that but all his brain activity is normal. After the doctors and all the papers we read said this would never happen.Oh ya Jesus is real and he still heals. I now have been left with a faith that can't be shaken. I will praise my God for he is good and I'm not afraid or ashamed to say I love the man!

FollowChrist

Dec 21, 2007
Such a hearwarming story, I never would have thought that seizures would be associated with demons...thanks for sharing.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(Biblefreak;30114)
Hello all I'm new here , please allow me to take some time and give my youngest (3) Sons powerful testimony:At 20 weeks (in Mommies tummy) we found out that our Son had a hole in his diaphram. His stomach & intestines were in his chest next to his heart. To the point where they bumped his heart and i is now right snack dab in the middle of his chest. We were told he wouldn't live and we should abort. I won't go into how I feel about abortion only to say that I believe that Life started with Adam & Even and hasn't stopped since ecept in murder, sickness, or old age.We chose to follow the Lord. So I fasted and prayed. My wife had to eat for the baby so fasting for her was out. She still prayed with me. During this time my faith grew and grew. I knew God didn't have to let our son live.He was born and had 3 surgeries. He came home from the hospital only 30 days after his birth.About the time he was 1 he started to have siezures a form a Epi. Which doctors told us "There is no cure only medicine."He started with steriod shots then moved to pills which we had to open and pour the medicine on a spoon of yogurt. He was doing fine. Until, he got a cold then he got well then a week after that he got really sick and his body went into shock and the siezure's started again.I remember after Church we all (my wife & other 2 childeren & myself) all sat down to eat lunch and he started to have a siezure. I picked him up and sat on the floor with him between my legs. I rememeber telling him I couldn't heal him but lets see what God can do. I opened the Bible to Mark 9:17-27 about how Jesus took the demon out of a child like mine. I read the passage out loud while I had both hands wrapped around my sons head.Now hear me now, hear me now while I testify his siezures stopped. You can say "they had run their cycle" that's fine but, I tell ya that was 2 years ago and he hasn't had one since. Not only that but all his brain activity is normal. After the doctors and all the papers we read said this would never happen.Oh ya Jesus is real and he still heals. I now have been left with a faith that can't be shaken. I will praise my God for he is good and I'm not afraid or ashamed to say I love the man!
What a testimony ! Glory to our God, who heals today in Jesus name! I'm so happy for you!!! God Bless !!

bytheway

Jan 1, 2008
Ya got me to brother. Glory to the King of all glory! Blessings to you and yours.

Biblefreak

Jan 7, 2008
I believe seizures and other mental problem are directly related to demons. I really do. I do not think that medication is the answer. It's getting down on your knees and telling Jesus you need his healing touch.

Shan Missions

Nov 18, 2007
(Biblefreak;30114)
Praise the Lord!He is the Healer!I believe, biblefreak, you are neither a pastor nor evangelist, who use to go here and there and do healing crusade. But you sit on the floor, pray and your son got healed.It proves God heals and any one can pray for healing. People do not need to spend a lot of time and money to go to the healer (evangelist who claims to be having gift of healing)

Biblefreak

Jan 7, 2008
(Shan Missions;30346)
Praise the Lord!He is the Healer!I believe, biblefreak, you are neither a pastor nor evangelist, who use to go here and there and do healing crusade. But you sit on the floor, pray and your son got healed.It proves God heals and any one can pray for healing. People do not need to spend a lot of time and money to go to the healer (evangelist who claims to be having gift of healing)
Your right. I'm just another Joe. But, Jesus said "You will lay your hands on the sick and the WILL be made well in my name." I and my family trusted his Words. Does my family deserve it? Not by a long shot. But, by gum our Faith has grown leaps and bounds.