My two cents

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 10
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Sounds like good advice.

I agree.

Stranger

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people from both the left and right wing that are saved born again Christians,

This is part of the problem: born-again left wingers! Many (maybe most) left wing people are Pro-Abortion. Many (maybe most) right wing people are Pro-Life.

You mention the "life of Jesus" and that he was "more left wing than what some Christians might think Him to be". Do you think he was Pro-Abortion?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is part of the problem: born-again left wingers! Many (maybe most) left wing people are Pro-Abortion. Many (maybe most) right wing people are Pro-Life.

You mention the "life of Jesus" and that he was "more left wing than what some Christians might think Him to be". Do you think he was Pro-Abortion?

He was of course not pro-abortion, but he was pro-life, Jesus is all for life, he cares for everyone, he cares for the unborn babies, but he also cares for the woman who made the wrong decision, the sin was wrong yes, but we are supposed to care for one another, whether if someone made a wrong decision or a right decision. In such a case I feel for both the unborn baby that was aborted and the woman who came to that decision, it's sad when someone comes to a decision like that to abort a baby, if anyone of our members or even guests, who has came to such a decision on this forum, I want them to know that God's forgiveness is available to them through the grace & love of God, because Jesus really loves you all a lot, he loves you, he wants to forgive you. Jesus really cares, he cares for everyone.

Reactions: tabletalk

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was of course not pro-abortion, but he was pro-life, Jesus is all for life, he cares for everyone, he cares for the unborn babies, but he also cares for the woman who made the wrong decision, the sin was wrong yes, but we are supposed to care for one another, whether if someone made a wrong decision or a right decision. In such a case I feel for both the unborn baby that was aborted and the woman who came to that decision, it's sad when someone comes to a decision like that to abort a baby, if anyone of our members or even guests, who has came to such a decision on this forum, I want them to know that God's forgiveness is available to them through the grace & love of God, because Jesus really loves you all a lot, he loves you, he wants to forgive you. Jesus really cares, he cares for everyone.

When you say one is 'left' or 'right' you have to place it in the historical setting. What is 'left' in one generation maybe 'right' in the other. Take the American Revolution. If back then you were for the revolution, you would have been left. To be against it, you would have been 'right'. But now the American patriots are 'right' and those opposed are left.

Stranger

Reactions: actionsub

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
It is not unknown for governments to inflict bad judgment on their citizens, and the Progressive Left are terrific at it. Just look at all the good Merkel has done the people of Europe in her constant bid to retain power. Europeans do not have the right to bear arms, and have been taught to hate the idea. Americans are still taught by history that giving up one's ability to protect oneself against those who break the law, whether they are citizens or the government, is a mistake.

Obama simply brought the problem to the fore for many people in the US, and the more Progressive states have acted against their citizens by limiting not guns, but ammunition. That makes me feel that long term plans have been made, not to confiscate weapons, but ammo, and are limiting how much one can have for any weapon...even self defense, which in the SoCal rural mountains, where I live, is often necessary as we have Coyotes (both four legged and two legged) and Cartel growers everywhere, and no police of any variety.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not unknown for governments to inflict bad judgment on their citizens, and the Progressive Left are terrific at it. Just look at all the good Merkel has done the people of Europe in her constant bid to retain power. Europeans do not have the right to bear arms, and have been taught to hate the idea. Americans are still taught by history that giving up one's ability to protect oneself against those who break the law, whether they are citizens or the government, is a mistake.

Obama simply brought the problem to the fore for many people in the US, and the more Progressive states have acted against their citizens by limiting not guns, but ammunition. That makes me feel that long term plans have been made, not to confiscate weapons, but ammo, and are limiting how much one can have for any weapon...even self defense, which in the SoCal rural mountains, where I live, is often necessary as we have Coyotes (both four legged and two legged) and Cartel growers everywhere, and no police of any variety.

Indeed, the left does have long term plans to limit ammo to the populace. You used to be able to buy a brick of 22 cal. ammo which was 500 rounds. I haven't seen that in the last several years.

The left really hate a country boy with a 22 rifle.

And, California is one of the worst states for gun control and confiscation of guns in the nation. Whatever caliber of gun you have, load up now with ammo for it. I'm sure you know that already.

Stranger

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
Oh, indeed! My nearest Gun Store...a Christian Based business, is warning everyone that SoCal has already got the law passed to limit not only what you can buy, but how much you can hold. A scary scenario, but something to work around if you are a passionate target shooter.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
th

Proverbs 11:14 Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.
th

Luke 11:21 When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe;

If the Christian learns nothing from reading or watching the news as reports the horror's that are befalling unarmed, disarmed by their own Parliament, English citizens, they should at least realize that Islam will proliferate in its terrorism when it is met with unarmed infidels.
The Muslim conquest of Europe failed back in the ancient times when their Jihad soldiers made the effort then in their holy war. Now, in the 21st century they're trying again. This time, their conquest is steady because the government of Great Britain is no longer great in her defenses. But rather, is concessionary to the Islamist political ideology that seeks to occupy and overthrow a free people.

I think those who think we should offer our throats to the enemy should move themselves and their families to those nations where the throats are already being cut. This way they can die as they think to minister to others should be the case when thinking to argue self-defense is wrong.

In the meantime, me and mine will send any Jihadi dedicant straight to Hell if they think to try in our America what they're succeeding in accomplishing elsewhere in the western world.

Last year ISIS said the reason they're not making conquest upon America is because they know her people are armed to the teeth

That's good. Because that will never change.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If the Christian learns nothing from reading or watching the news as reports the horror's that are befalling unarmed, disarmed by their own Parliament, English citizens, they should at least realize that Islam will proliferate in its terrorism when it is met with unarmed infidels.
The Muslim conquest of Europe failed back in the ancient times when their Jihad soldiers made the effort then in their holy war. Now, in the 21st century they're trying again. This time, their conquest is steady because the government of Great Britain is no longer great in her defenses. But rather, is concessionary to the Islamist political ideology that seeks to occupy and overthrow a free people.

I think those who think we should offer our throats to the enemy should move themselves and their families to those nations where the throats are already being cut. This way they can die as they think to minister to others should be the case when thinking to argue self-defense is wrong.

In the meantime, me and mine will send any Jihadi dedicant straight to Hell if they think to try in our America what they're succeeding in accomplishing elsewhere in the western world.

Last year ISIS said the reason they're not making conquest upon America is because they know her people are armed to the teeth
That's good. Because that will never change.

Amen sister.

Stranger