my understanding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first
My understanding after the book of Hebrews!
03-13-2011
After reading a book that most think is not address to us the book of Hebrews because it is address to Jewish persons but we not all from the household of man. Man was from the family of Adam, which God gave him life, which we are in Adam family.

The correction for the Jewish family is corrections that we need to hear because we have the mind of Jewish family when we forget where we came from. We are of Adam family we are mankind men of flesh and bone only our image is of God.

Our nature is flesh our moods are of flesh but can be more than what man has molded us into us into being in form of mankind but we can become like Christ himself. We can put on outlook of Christ by living love, which is what God wants.

Hebrews tells us where we came and where Christ is pointing us to a way to get going the straight path to glory. It tells us all that, we have been doing wrong and a way to get back in line with what is needed.

Otherwise correction us of our worldly desires that come naturally by thinking what is love and not what comes natural. Love is key to becoming more Christ like with love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
A study of Hebrews!
02-21-2011

A book that was told did not apply to me when a young believer in God’s holy word which I was blind but not my eyes are half way. I am a fool that does not know a thing but God knows everything for me. So I let the book unfold itself as I read understanding God’s truth to me because I am nothing of myself.

Hebrews 1:1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

At days past and times pass in the spiritual spoke God through the prophets of old but today God speaks through the seed his son the Christ child inside you. As he appointed you as join with himself by the son God recreated the world of spiritual insight.

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Whom is the brightness of his glory as who does your light shine who glory makes shine the brightness is because Christ. And your image of the seed in you the Christ in you and upholding by Christ love we try walk has he walked. By the word of his power you command things by the death of Christ our seed is planted in our heart.

Because with Christ death our sins were purged into hell for evermore Christ sat down on right hand of God because finish was needed and became the majesty on high above us. Being made better than messages of truth in time past the seed was planted in us and he obtained excellent name than the past messages of truth.

5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

God said you are my son the seed that I have creative your seed in Mary then you re-creative it in mankind as the second Adam. You were the first creations spiritual of life and you the second spiritual re-creations of life in mankind. I shall be like a father to Christ the man and shall like a son to God.

When God brought you into the world your soul was born unto Mary and messages of God worship you as my son the Christ. You were like fire that went mad but you had a reason for everything you did because gave you this duty of save mankind.

8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Because you have love righteousness God had made the king forever and ever by your royal blood you were seared. You hated sin of iniquity and love righteousness making the truth. God anointed you with the seal of the kingdom the oil of truth with gladness above all other join heirs.

10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

God did lay the foundation of life in the beginning of time and then you Christ the seed of truth relayed the foundation of all things. Everything is the work of God’s hand and the rework of Christ hand.

11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;

12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

We shall die in the flesh but that will the end of part us shall live on even our flesh is old our spirit is still a child. Our spirit shall fold up life as our grave cloths fold of the flesh because from this body to greater one of spirit. As we change into love which the same but greater our years shall not end.

13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Sat on their right side the message of God said until I make their enemies my footstool or their enemies become my friends a place to rest my feet. Are not we all ministering spirits or comforting spirits that have to contort us that are still alive who shall be heirs to the salvation that Christ promise.

I am making Hebrews a work that I hope to finish in due time as Christ gives every word that I shall write. Not saying have got everything right because there are more to the written than I could ever learn there mysteries on top of mysteries. For now I will end my work and begin a new thank you with love of God and a holy kiss from us and Roy

God first
Chapter 2 of Hebrews!
02-22-2011
As I take my study into two I have a lot chapter one but chapter two is the note unto us the man that reads it. Therefore we should read slowly taking in part because part of note that was wrote to us a long time ago.

Hebrews 2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.

2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward;

3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

4 God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

5 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak.

Otherwise we ought to give listen with a truthful ear to things we heard and them be sow in our heart because they are word of truth. So we do lose the wisdom that is sowed in our heart because the word was spoken to us the message’s of God. Because message was spoken in truth as a reminder of our weak flesh which was disobedience to the truth.

We will receive a just recompense for our sin but how we escape the reward that we have sow in the flesh? If we fell to see the reward that is in Christ the seed of life ever after and forever which was confirmed in Christ the seed that heard of the truth. God is the witness of life was pass on in the seed of Christ.

God show us by many signs and wonders and with tongues that seem to come nowhere but above and gifts of spiritual connections of God himself by man’s will. For God has put things subject to the truth that came into this world following after the seed of Christ. For the seed of Christ was message that was given.

6 But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him?

7 Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

This place that in the flesh but in the spirit of my seed I do testified to you the person that read what I write. What are mankind but fleshly serpent a kind that does not even know anything about life until it too late? That God should visit mankind why would a God of super powers want anything with mankind.

God made him little lower than the messages of God and God gave him a royal bloodline with glory and honor of our place in the seed. God did set Christ the seed over man good works which the man did himself by God’s help. God has put all things under his own power to destroy the world or to make better than it was.

Man has full power over his earth he can harm it or he can learn how to use wisely because it in his own power. But the seed that was planted by Jesus deeds to save mankind from Himself the man inside his self and Jesus has him as brother with glory and honor by the grace of God. The taste of death shall be because God love us enough.

By Christ seed was many sons adopted into the bloodline of God because of life up freely by God’s son. Which made Christ the captain of our salvation as the leader of our son ship rights in the seed of Christ. Which Christ perfects suffering because Christ endues it all so we could be save.

11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Both the Christ and us are sanctified with the blood that was spilled or the life that was lost by the cross. For this cause Christ is not ashamed to call us brothers and should ashamed other men our brother too. Saying I declared my name boldly in the middle of everybody. I will sing praises unto my God because of the gift given me.

My trust is in the Christ seed that is planted in me and again I declare I am a child of God by the gift of my seed. For as must as Christ was a willing member in Christ own dearth so shall be in own death because will not stay dead. Death shall lose its power over us and I will rise like Christ the seed rose for me.

15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Who deliver us through the respect of death and took away the bondage that spends a life of trying get free from it. He took on himself the nature life in the messages which Christ life Christ took on his self the bloodline of Abraham God’s bloodline in us. God gave us son ship rights making us brother in Christ.

That we might merciful and faithful to Christ the high priest pertaining to God who reconciliation us through the seed of Christ because were in sin. Christ being temped of all things and not once fell but secured that son ship right for us. With the love of God I end this part and a holy kiss from us and Roy.

God first
Chapter 3 of Hebrews!
02-23-2011

Here I sat beginning another chapter of Hebrews but we know this wrote a note of love for reader you and me. As I give the message one must through and pray at it might seem like I do believe as you but tell I believe as the spirit teaches me. But the spirit can use my limit vocally that I know myself.

Hebrews 3:1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.

3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.

4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;

You are holy brother in Christ and partakers of the heavenly which yourself to the Lord Christ consider the apostles of Christ our Lord and High Priest Jesus Christ which is our profession the sharing of God truth. We were faithful to Christ that God appointed as our leader as Moses who was faithful in whole family so should you be.

Moses was counted worthy of more value of glory than any other man could at his time and inasmuch as Moses did build the house of God. Which family has more honor than Moses family has because every family is made some man but he that build all things is God our Christ and Lord. Moses was faithful in all his inner self as a servant of most high God the testimony of truth.

6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

But Christ as son over his own inner self which in the house of self making our house the most blessed house of Christ join heirs of God. We hold fast with confidence in the truth rejoicing in hope that is truth to the end.

“Holy Spirit told us to day if will hear his voice hear my words deep in you heart as you learn which is your provocation in the day. I have proven my love in the wilderness as your family as you read about my works of forty years and witness then yourself. I have grieved in my heart for you and all with you the generation of mankind.

So I give my oath in my anger what I told is true as I enter into my day of rest take notice of this my brethren in Christ. One could have an of had a evil heart of unbelief which could my departing from the living God my father.”

13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

“But the Holy Spirit exhort one to hear my words daily which you may hardened your heart to sin of deceitfulness through un-obeying the truth. You have been made partaker of the seed Christ and if hold fast to Christ from beginning to very end. Harden not hearts to vain provocation of others but having love in your heart to hear which is the truth.”

16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?

18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?

19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Yes not all came out of Egypt some die there by hand of God because they provoke God to anger but some even did not come out of wilderness. God was grieved in their souls for forty years as number, which is marks for a period of probation, trial, and chastisement. They die in wilderness because of their sins otherwise they could not enter God’s rest.

God made an oath they with the ones that were let into the rest of God the fleshly rest of God to them that believe not. Otherwise they are the one’s that could not go into the land of milk and honey and if they could not enter in because their unbelief. I will end this part with the love of God toward you the reader and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 4 of Hebrews!
02-24-2011

If the Holy Spirit has been in you to understand that God is in us with the hope Christ or we have ether have understood me, or your still reading in the flesh. I do say that I know but I do not everything but what I do understand I try to put in words you can read with your ask God yourself to guide you. Because we do nothing of ourselves for we are in the spirit or we do want it.

Hebrews 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.

2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

3For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

Let us respects God, which God did promise that he never leave us do it ourselves we shall come into the rest with God. If any you should your think he is there already be not a fool like others are God Spirit shall guide us into the rest. For in you was the good news of the gospel as it was written as the gospel was preach unto them and you.

But heard the truth of the gospel did not profit some being not mixed with faith or believing in them that heard the truth. But to them that have believed in truth have entered in the rest of truth as he has said. As I have given my oath in my angry wrath as the works of the foundation of the world which was finished by Christ.

And God did rest on the spiritual perfection in a certain place within my self and in place the seed came out of the place of the heart. And we have enter into the heart of love, which no man can go it is only for each us to enter ourselves. See that part of us remain but parts have enter into but that part of had unbelief did not enter but the part of us that walk in love enter the rest of God.

7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.

9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

11Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

David of family tree in Christ the seed in ourselves the day of the birth I hear the voice inside of myself I will not harden my heart. If Christ had not of given you rest Christ would not be returning as spoken the word of Truth. For there remained a part of us in God has join heirs.

For he that was born into the rest has entered heaven gates the person shall not cease from his own works because he did not have unbelief in himself. Let us labor to enter into God’s rest lest we fall into unbelief.

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

The word of God is truth and it is like a powerful speed of a shaper two-edge sword to cut piercing the soul and spirit and joints and marrow and it can discerner of the thoughts and the intents of the heart. Otherwise is a powerful sword, which there is creature that can manifests in its sight. In these things we are naked in the open view, which who we have out strength in.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Lets us hold fast on the profession seeing that we have a great high priest the son of God our Jesus Christ that have passed into above the air of heaven itself. We have the knowledge of Christ the seed in our minds as a feeling of self. But we not touch our infirmities which Christ was tempted in all things without once doing wrong.

Therefore we come boldly unto the bloodline of Christ where we have obtained grace and mercy through our believing in the Christ. In time of our need God came through with a way. Thank you with the love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 5 of Hebrews!
02-25-2011
I have begin the fifth chapter of Hebrews where I give some pray with mediation on every word I read trying the understanding to what I read. I cannot try to discover what this book for us today even I read many times every is like the first.

Hebrews 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:

2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.

Every high priest was taken among their kind morals is ordained for mankind in things pertaining to God that we may offer gifts and sacrifices for our sins. Christ is the one who that has compassion our footless kind that Christ took our sins on himself as a way to save us.

3 And by reason here of he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.

4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

By the reason Christ love Christ took our infirmness on himself Christ the seed, which no man could do before this. This honored Christ gave unto himself as a gift to us through his bloodline that Christ which calls us kin by God as it through Aaron. Aaron the first high priest to Christ the last high priest so was glorified as high priest forever because is Son of God.

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

Melchisedec was a mirror of a high priest before there was the first and the last, which is the mirror of Christ. Christ is the reflection Melchisedec in Melchisedec was able to save Melchisedec in the flesh because offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto God, which is who able to save him out of respect.

Christ learns by the obedience of things Christ suffered Christ could save man from himself because was the Son of God. Christ being made in womb of Mary perfect Christ became the author eternal salvation. Unto all souls that walk in Christ as the god of our heart, which was call by God to be a high priest after order of Melchisedec.

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

You who are hard of hearing seeing you are dull otherwise you are bright with thick clouded above yourself we were one can light through them. When you should teach others you need some one to teach you again should have known already. You forgot the first principles of the oracles of God because need milk not strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

For everyone that use milk is unskillful in the word of truth he is only a baby in word of understanding. But he that eats strong meat is the one’s that have mature to full age in the truth even that we have senses excised to discern both good and evil. Thank you with the love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 6 of Hebrews!
02-26-2011

Which things we sow in our hearts as the truth we walk because search our own hearts to by spiritual fruit of the truth. We have proved those that walk on with faithful heart never not testing the things against ourselves, which is the love of God.

Hebrews 6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3 And this will we do, if God permit.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Leaving the principles of me and making a doctrine of us and of Christ that we walk in let us go for perfection not laying again the foundation of sin. Not as needed repentance of dead works but having faith toward God? Of the believe of laying on hands which them hope of resurrection from the dead with eternal judgment of doing right.

And this I do if God permits because it is impossible for of us who were enlightened which have tasted of truth that were partakers of the gift of God the Holy Spirit the Seed of Christ. And that have tasted of the good truth of God’s judgment and powers of the changed in our self.

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

7 For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:

If we shall fall away from truth we shall repent again and again seeing that we die and are crucify in ourselves as the brother of God. Christ was put open shame of our sins as the drink the rain so shall us need to repent as bring forth good blessing from God.

8 But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.

9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have showed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

That part of us that brings thorns and weeds is rejected and will burn up but the parts of you that persuaded to love will be save. The things accompany by your salvation, which we spoke through the seed of Christ. God is uprightness your work of love which you did show toward his name and that you have ministered to your brothers as you do.

11 And we desire that every one of you do show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

13 For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.

As we desire to show ourselves with diligence and full assurance of hope we believe in to our very end of our life. Be not lazy in your study of the word but followers of them who have build our faith with patience helping us to inherit the promise in Christ.

When God made God’s promise to Abraham because God could not swear by any greater being than God’s self. Saying God blessing on Abraham I will bless Abraham and multiply Abraham’s seed in the mankind.

15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.

16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.

17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to show unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:

After Abraham had patiently endured the time waiting for a child Abraham receive the promise God had promised. For men swear by any greater oath with confirmation than the God swear to them, which is nothing without any hard work. God is willing to show us his son or join heirs of his promise of immutability or free from prison of the mind God’s in truth, which was confirmed by a oath.

18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Two immutable things, which is dividing opposition against each side in which it is impossible for God to divide one the other? We might have powerful source of comfort which both runs for the hope that is our refuge laying which hold upon the hope they see. This hope which an anchor for their soul.

Both sides making sure and of the faith they enter into the hope of the veil which their hope for life ever more. Melchisedec prepare the path Christ became the high priest forever and ever which the hope. Thank you with the love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 7 of Hebrews!
03-05-2011
Here I sat going to begin Hebrews on a part might make you think your heart of given but do not close your heart just it is you gave to the place with right heart. Giving opens up the floodgates of your growing in truth so I never afraid to give your if your heart in right place and God will do the rest.

Hebrews 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

This man Melchisedec was the king of Salem a servant of God the almighty, which is known of the man Abraham when Melchisedec return from slaughter of worldly kings and blessed Abraham. To whom Abraham gave divine perfection of himself with unity of rightness, which is known the king of peace.

With no descent otherwise no father or mother neither having a birth or death but was made unto the Son of God so Melchisedec abiding a priest continually. Now consider how great this man was the patriarch Abraham even gave all that he had I verily there are sons of Levi which were commanded to take tithes of every for good of all. Who came out loins of Abraham our law was given according to God law.

6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Tithes are not counted for Christ who decent unto our hearts the gift of Abraham a man gave the man seed was promise that the tithes were suppose to remind. Without any contradiction the less deed of given is blessed the better one because by one man that die that receive tithes.

But you receive tithes of love not in vain money but living with love from each other as a witness that lives which is in your as seed of Christ. As many received tithes of Levi make payment to Abraham for their souls because Abraham was in the covering of Melchisedec when Abraham met him.

11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

13 For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

15 And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

If perfection could come by Leviticus priesthood there would be no need for God sending his Son and to put us under laws. If their was not a need another priest God would not send Christ his Son that should rise after the order of Melchisedec to called after the order of Aaron the priest of unity.

For the priesthood being there was made necessity a change to the law also for these things spoken of him the new priest Christ pertaining to another family which human gave attendance of our family. It is evident that Christ sprang out of Judah family which was Moses family had been concerning priesthood. Far more evident for that is after the order similitude of Melchisedec arose another priest.

16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:

Christ was made not after the law of carnal fleshly laws but after power of an endless life for God testified of Christ endless priest after order of Melchisedec. For there must disannul of the law verily the weakness and un-profitableness of flesh law was Christ brought a better law of love.

For God made nothing perfect but Christ brining a better hope which we draw to Christ the seed in us the hope of glory. Inasmuch as Christ not without an oath Christ was made priest forever and ever our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the seed within us.

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

24 But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

Those Levite priest were made without an oath but Christ his Father God swear against his self, which is no greater oath. God will not repent Christ is a priest after the order of Melchisedec Jesus Christ a better testament of truth.

Surety Christ was better oath given as there are many vain priests but Christ was the only one that counted because was suffered and continue until our death. While Christ by reason continuing even Christ had ever lasting priesthood, which was unchangeable forever.

25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Christ is able to save us the uttermost world by God’s love seeing it is endless because Christ forever has Christ intercession for us. With such a high priest that we have in Christ because Christ is holy and harmless and undefiled and separate from simmers and made higher than above.

27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people’s: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

Who needs not daily as that false high priest of flesh offer up sacrifice unity for own sins and our family’s but Christ did it once when offered up Christ’s self. For the law makes men false high priest which have infirmity but Christ was the word of truth an oath no men ever could make which makes Christ the son of God who consecrated Christ forever more. Thank you with the love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 8 of Hebrews!
03-06-2011

Here I am a man of flesh, who hears with his heart, and sees with his heart, and smells with his heart and feels with his heart, and touches with his heart, and perceives with his heart the mysteries. Life has open its mouth to speak us mysteries of itself the God of life itself has spoken to us.

Hebrews 8:1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.

4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:

Now the things that we have share with you are the sum of life itself we have such a high priest as Christ the seed, who is sating on rightness of God himself in family spirits in truth? A minister of sanctuary of the truth of God, as our lord pitched Christ, which was not of men.

Every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices where as it was necessity that moral men had something to offer up for their trespasses. We were on earth in flesh world Christ we should be a false priest of man but a god seeing that those priest gave up gifts according to the law but Christ offer up out of love.

5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern showed to thee in the mount.

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Christ serves unto the example the image of things above as the living example of God, which God admonishes Moses. When Christ was about to made the bloodline complete God who set the patterns of all things showed Christ on the mount.

Christ has obtained a more excellent ministry by Christ the mediator between life and death which is doing right over doing wrong. A must better covenant which Christ established upon Christ promises of life so if the covenant was faultless there be no need of a second to replace the first.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Not finding fault in Christ, as God was please God said God will I make a new covenant with family of Judah of the tree of Israel? Not according the old covenant God made with their fathers in the day I free them from Egypt by my own hand.

They continued not following God’s old covenant and God did not hold them to it but God made it with God for my new covenant is lasting. God will make for us the people in those days said the lord God I will put my laws into their mind. As I God wrote them in their heart of each man because God is their God and God is love.

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

They the humans of mankind teach fleshly as every person is completely know of the Lord Christ the seed ways. We shall know the Christ in us from the least to the greatest as we ourselves walk in love.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

God will be merciful to them because of their unrighteousness of their sin as there sin are wipe away not brought up anymore God not to remember anymore because of Christ took your sin on Christ themselves. In that God has made a new covenant and done away with first and replace with the new one now that we wax cold and are to vanish into dust. Thank you with the love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 9 of Hebrews!
03-07-2011

As I see into myself the mystery of self comes out into the open world of myself the place in my heart I discover life itself. For I am what, I am no more or no less I am the sum of myself the mystery that unfolds each moment.

Hebrews 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary.

3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;

4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron’s rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

Verily the first covenant had an ordinance of divine service of worldly sanctuary for the Ark was made unity where the lights the place to eat the bread of life which called is the sanctuary. Diving of veils of the ark that was called the holies of all, which had golden incense.

Ark of the covenant overlaid with never ending with purity wherein was the pure cooking with hope of life as the unity correction that protective the food of the covenant. The cherubim of sweet innocent of honor overlooking mercy the act of kindness, which cannot speak in detail.

6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

When these things were ordained the priest went away into unity of the ark accomplishing the service to God but unto the established high priest alone Christ every year without blood spotted. Which was Christ offered up him self up for the errors of all of us as the Holy Spirit signifying in the holies that not yet made because we were only on the unity of the ark.

The ark was still standing which was figure for all time in the present of them that offered up gifts and sacrifices that was not perfect as pertaining to our conscience. That stood only for meats and milk for the body and divers washing and fleshly ordinances imposed on them until the time of the great birth.

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

But Christ being our high priest of good things to come after his change into spiritual child by greater and more perfect bodies not made with that this house we dwell in neither by the blood of goats or calves or anything. But by Christ own blood Christ entered once and forever the holy place having obtained eternal forgiveness for us.

The blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of heifer, has they were sprinkling of uncleanness of the house purifying the flesh when the image was not clean. How mush more was the blood of the son clean the house even the houses image of refection was clean by Christ who by the eternal spirit offer himself.

Without spot as God purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God as this cause to get the mediator, which was Christ our Lord. The New Testament that means by our death for redemption of your sins that we were cover by the unity that we are called might receive the promise of life after death.

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

For if there is a testament there must also a necessity to be death as we the testator of testament because a testament by force after dead men otherwise there no strength in which is dead. But one by love the unity of the first was dedicated without fleshly blood but spiritual blood of Christ.

For when if Moses spoke every precept or every principle of instruction for the people according the law Moses took the blood of the dead animals with water of life and the bright color, and the fragrant sprinkled with both the book and people. Saying this blood is the testament that God hath given to you.

21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.

22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Moses sprinkled with blood both the body and the people bodies as a whole ministry and the things were organization before the law of God. Without shedding blood with there is no remission temporary but was necessary that Christ came.

That the patterns of things above should be a celebration with Christ because is a better sacrifice than we had there. Christ is not entered into holy places made with hands that is the figures of truth but into us above itself now to appear in the presence of God for us.

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

That Christ should offer up himself as often as the high priest and enter into our bodies every year with blood for them that must offer has its suffered. Before the foundation of the world but once in the end his life Christ has appeared to cast away sin from us in Christ.

As it was appointed unto men to once die but after this judgment of self so Christ was once offered up to bear our sins. Unto them that look for Christ as Christ is shall appear established without sin unto salvation. Thank you with the love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 10 of Hebrews!
03-08-2011

Here I go into the dark unknown of my mind a place where no others can travel a place within my self a private place mine personal mind. As the tries to look into the human mind they do not know enough to prove even the small thing about me.

Hebrews 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

As the law is having a shadow of good things or things of value to me personal that will come but not in the very image of the things but a shadow of them. They I can never with sacrifices which they offered up each year continentally makes us perfect in our coming for Christ would ceased to be offered. As the worshippers once considered they should have no more consciences of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Those sacrifices there is a remembrance of the sins made every year for what is not possible for the blood of bulls and goats should take away our sins. Wherefore when Christ comes into the world of self-Christ spoke to the animals’ sacrifices would not do.

But the body self has God prepared Christ me in the burnt offering and sacrifices for sin God has had no pleasure in. Then said I Christ Lo I come into the volume of self that is written in your heart of Christ me to do God will.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

Above Christ said sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and offering of sin there are four kinds note is the world or worldly offering thou would not nor have pleasures in them which are offered under the law of man. Then Christ said lo Christ come to do God’s will not my own Christ took away the unity of self and established with double meaning.

By this will, we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Christ Jesus once and for all time and for all persons. Every priest standing daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins.

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

But this man Christ after Christ had offered unity of sacrifice for our sins forever sat down at the right hand of God from henceforth calculated till time when our enemies be made Christ footstool. For by unity offering Christ hath made us perfect forever for us that are sanctified where as the Holy Spirit witness to us for after we had said this before.

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

This is the covenant that Christ with us I will put God’s laws on their hearts in those days in their minds will I write them the laws and their sins and trespasses I will remember no more. Where the disappearance of these is no more offering for sin having the brethren boldness to enter into holies by the blood of Jesus.

By the new living way of love, which the person has in his conscience toward us through the veil that was ripe that is our flesh. Having an high priest over the house of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Let us draw near God with a true heart in full assurance of faith having our hearts scatter with love from evil conscience and our bodies’ wash in water of truth. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering from the promise.

Let us consider unity of each other to prove unto love of good works not forsaking the assembling of us. Together our ourselves as the manner of some is but exhorting one another in love as must the more as we see each day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth that which remaining no more sacrifice for sins but certain respect looking forward to judgment. The fiery unreasonable darts that shall devour adversaries as the person despised Moses law die without mercy unto double witnesses of truth.

Great extent punishment suppose you shall Christ be through worthy who had trodden under foot the Son of God and hath counted Christ blood as the covenant wherewith Christ was sanctified an unholy thing. Christ has done despite unto the spirit of grace for we know Christ that had said vengeance belongs unto me Christ I will recompense said the Lord as the lord shall his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.

34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

Its is respectful thing to fall into hands of the living God but call to remembrance your days when a loving looking after you were illuminated you have endured a great fight of afflictions party while you were made looking into yourself. By reproaches and affections party while you became companions.

Who used be in self so were in old man of self for you had compassion for Christ in my bonds and took joyfully your spoils. Knowing in yourself that you have in above a better and enduring substance.

35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompense of reward.

36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

Cast not away therefore your confidence which you have the great payment for you have need of patience that you won over the lies of self and you have word of God you will receive the promise. For yet a little while and Christ shall come if you delay your own departure.

Now the just shall live by faith but if any man draw back myself his soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are them who back unto everlasting punishment but of them who believe to saving of their soul because it is image Christ saves. Thank you with the love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 11 of Hebrews!
03-09-10-2011

Here I am again written to you in the morning as I begin my day it is raining on this very day that God made for us. I am a little bit cold on this day as we talk about the one’s that have past on already and we went into the great change.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

By faith, which is the believing in something is the substance value of things hoped that you wish for evidence particular conclusion of things not seen yet. For our elders obtained earn a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

That we understand through faith that fleshes was framed by God word so that spiritual things can be seen in our world above there were not as they appear. By the faith of Abel God offered more excellent sacrifices than Cain by which was the witness that Abel was righteous and Cain was not.

By being dead Abel was able to speak to God which the just outcome. By faith Enoch was translated that should witness the death his love ones because Enoch was not found with the dead bodies God translated Enoch away as a testimony that it Enoch please God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Without faith it is impossible to please God for you who came to Christ and God you must believe that Christ is in him that he your reward of us who diligently seek Christ. By faith being warned of God of things not seen moved with respect prepared the ark saving his family. By which Noah witness the punished of the world and became heirs of righteousness, which was by faith.

By faith Abraham when Abraham was called to go out into a place that Abraham should after receive as his inheritance obey God, as Abraham not knew where Abraham was going. By faith Abraham travel in the land of promise as in strange country dwelling in house with Isaac and Jacob the heirs with same promise. Abraham looked for a city, which had foundations and who creative and designer was God.

11 Through faith also Sarah herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

14 For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.

15 And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

Through faith also Sarah herself receive strength to conceive seed and child was born when Sarah was old past the age of child delivering because Sarah judge God faithful who had promise. Therefore sprang there out even on one in her body as good as dead but made it alive to multitude like the stars in sky.

As the sand that is by the seashore uncountable these all died in faith not having receive the promise but having seen afar off. These were persuaded of them and embrace the truth and confess their lives to strangers and pilgrims of the earth.

For they that say such things declare plainly that seek a country that no man can enter. Truly they have been mindful of the spiritual country from which place they came from that might have opportunity to return home.

16 But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.

17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,

18 Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called:

19 Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

20 By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

But now you desire a better county that is in above wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God for God has prepare a city for us. By faith Abraham when was tried offered up Isaac and Abraham receive the promise offered up Abraham begotten son.

Of whom it was said that Isaac shall his seed be called accounting that God was able to raise up even from the dead. From receive God’s image the figure of Christ by faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

21By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.

22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.

23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king’s commandment.

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

By faith Jacob when Jacob was dying blessed both sons Joseph which Jacob gave great respect learning upon within his heart by faith Joseph when Jacob was dead. Made mention of the departing from Israel and told them concerning Jacob bones by faith Moses when Moses was born was hid completely from Moses his true parents because they he was male child.

Moses family was afraid of king laws but by faith when Moses had grown up refused to be called the son of Pharaoh daughter. Choosing rather to suffer affection with Moses people of God than enjoy pleasures that sins brings for only a season.

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompense of the reward.

27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

28 Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29 By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.

30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.

Consider the criticizing of Christ how the great riches of the treasures in flesh for Christ had no respect for trash they have their reward and Christ his reward. By faith Christ forsook the flesh not fearing the wrath of the world for Christ endured as seeing himself who was invisible.

Through faith Christ kept the Passover and sprinkling of blood unless Christ destroyed the unity should touch us by faith they passed through the red sea. As they walk on dry land which was the Egyptians coming after then who were drowned. By faith the walls of Jericho fell down after compassed them with spiritual perfection.

31 By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace.

32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:

33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

By faith harlot Rahab perished not with them that believe not when Rahab had receive spies in peace what shall I say more about the time if had been for Gedeon, Barak, Samson, Jephthae, and David and Samuel the prophets. Through faith Samuel retained kingdoms and wrought righteousness and obtained the promise and stopped the mouths of lion.

Satisfy the violence of fire escaped the edge of sword out of weakness was made strong as Samuel waxed righteous fight turn the battle the running armies from his enemies. As woman received there dead bodies raised again with others that were tortured not accepting deliverance where they could of obtain a better resurrection.

36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

As others had trial cruel hateful words and inflicting punishment you had hold your bonds of imprisonment some of us were stoned, saw in half, hating in their thoughts, slain by the sword, embrasures, be mocked with label of sin. You have been destitute, afflicted, and tormented because your love for truth of whom the world was not worthy because we wandered in deserts of alone and the mountains of none safety as dens of mind and caves of self ate us up.

These all having obtained a good report through faith received the promise of God having provided some better thing for us. That we were without us should be made perfect. Thank you with love of God and holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 12 of Hebrews!
03-11-2011
They say this not address to us but I say every time we caught into things that we should like Jewish people did it there pull us back. Laws today the different than the laws of old they to guild into what see as best but does mean it best for us. So I take more into a book that some is for you but is it?

Hebrews 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

4 Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

5 And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:

We have compassed seeing where we have been and where are going we are what we are the great cloud of witnesses ourselves. Let us lay aside every thing holding us back that is sin, which so easily make us fall and let us run the race with patience that is set before us.

Look unto Jesus the writer and publisher of our faith who for joy was set before endured on the cross despising the shame and set down right hand of glory unto God. Consider Christ who endured such contradictions of sinners against Christ himself.

Lest we have wearied and faint in our minds we have not resisted unto blood fighting against sin. You have forgotten the exhortation which was spoken unto our family the children of God. My children why you inside yourself despising the correction of the Christ our Lord that you faint you have been rebuked of Christ.

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

We are who love Christ because Christ guilds and correction and us when need is because are Christ’s family. If we endure Christ discipline God deals with your heart as sons of God that who’s father does not correct his children. But you are without correction where are partakers with you bastards and you are God’s sons.

Furthermore we have fathers in our flesh, which corrected us not and we gave them respect but would rather subject unto the Father of Spirits and live forever more. For they verity for a few days correction for us after their own pleasure but Christ that gives profit to things that we might be partaker of the holiness of the truth.

11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;

13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Now no moderate for the present seen to be joyous but extremely serious nevertheless afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them, which are exercised thereby. Wherefore lift up your hands, which hang down and your feeble knees and make straight paths for your feet lest that become lame and turn away from truth.

You would rather be healed as you are following peace with all men and holiness, without any human man shall not see the Lord Christ. Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God unless any root of bitterness, come out springing up in trouble us and thereby many be defiled.

16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

18For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,

19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:

20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:

Lest there be any fornicator or profane person as Esau who for one morel of meat sold Esau birthright for you know that afterward when Esau would inherited his father blessing Esau was rejected. For Esau found no place for repentance thought Esau sought with tears of the heart for you are not come unto the mount that might be touched and burned with fire of the heart unto blackness and darkness and tempest.

The sound of a trumpet and voice of words which the sound they heard entreated that could be spoken out of sadness. For they could not endure the pain of lost which was commanded by his death as must the beast touch with believing the mountain would not move for was as stone or hard like a rock or thrust with darts.

21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)

22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

So terrible was the sight that Moses saw exceedingly respect as Moses feel it deep inside him but you came unto mount Sion. Unto the city of the living God, which is above Jerusalen and to the innumerable host of message.

To the general assemble gather together of the body of our unity which was wrote in above ourselves and to God the judge of all and the image of just man made perfect. To Jesus the mediator of the new covenant and bloodline spoke better things than Abel could.

25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

See that you refuse not Christ that speaks for if they escaped not who refuse Christ which spoke on the earth must more shall we not escape if we turn away from who speaks inside ourselves from above. Whose voice that shook the earth but now I have promise saying yet once more will Christ I shake not earth but also above ourselves.

This word you once more signified by removing of those things that are shaken as of the things that God made and those things that cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we receive a kingdom, which cannot be moved let us have grace where we may serve God acceptable with reverence and Godly respect for our God is a consuming fire. Thank you with love of God and holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
Chapter 13 of Hebrews!
03-12-2011

Brotherly love that sounds good to my heart a kind of love that personal like next of kin kind of love a family kind. This books ends which that kind of love a touching family way that blesses me o how simple God is.

Hebrews 13:1 Let brotherly love continue.

2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Let your brotherly love continue be not forgetful to entertain strangers because I Christ might have been in mist otherwise a strangers might have been an message from God. Remember now and them that are in bonds as you are bound with them that are in them, which suffer from adversity as being in you yourselves, are also in the body of flesh.

Marriage is honorable union in all as the bed is undefiled but no whoremonger’s people who have respect the marriage union and some one who commits adultery of the faith God will judge. Lets your conversation be without covetousness and be content with such things as you have Christ had told us Christ will never leave your side or forsake you.

6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

7 Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat which serve the tabernacle.

So that we may boldly speak the Lord is my helper and I will not fear what man can to me or is doing unto me. Remember them, which have rule over you who had spoken unto you the word of truth God’s word whose faith follows after him considering the end of their conversation.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and to day and forever be it not about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is good thing that is the heart be established with grace but not with meats, which have no profit in them, which have not been occupied in Love. We have a house whereof they have no right to eat which serve our home.

11 For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.

12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.

13 Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.

14 For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.

15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

For the bodies of that wild beast whose bloodline is brought into the art by the high priest for sin are burned outside our camp. Wherefore Jesus also that Christ might sanctify the people with Christ own blood suffered within the gate of the people.

Let us go forth therefore unto Christ within the our own body bearing Christ reproach for here have we no continuing outside house but we seek one to come. By Christ therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually which is fruit of our hearts giving thanks to his name.

16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

18 Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly.

19 But I beseech you the rather to do this, that I may be restored to you the sooner.

20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

Lets us do what is just and right forgetting not all that Christ did for us for with sacrifices where is well please. Obeying them that have rule over you and submitting yourself for we watch for your souls, as they must give an account for your soul. Which must do in joy with not grief for that is unprofitable for you.

Pray for us that we trust that we have good conscience in all things willing to honestly but I beseech you to rather to do this as I Christ may be restored in you sooner. Now the God of peace has brought you again from the dead of our Lord Jesus Christ. As the great shepherd Christ for us through Christ blood of everlasting covenant.

21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

22 And I beseech you, brethren, suffer the word of exhortation: for I have written a letter unto you in few words.

23 Know ye that our brother Timothy is set at liberty; with whom, if he come shortly, I will see you.

24 Salute all them that have the rule over you, and all the saints. They of Italy salute you.

25 Grace be with you all. Amen.

Make you perfect in every good work that I might do myself that agree with God’s word working in yourself which is well pleasing in God sight through Jesus Christ to whom be glory forever and ever Amen. I beseech you brethren who suffer in the word exhortation for I wrote unto you in few words.

Know you are our brother Timothy is set at liberty with whom if Christ come shortly I will see you my friend. Salute all persons that rule over your life and all the saints they of Italy salute you grace be with you all Amen. Thank you with love of God and holy kiss from Roy and us.

God first
My understanding after the book of Hebrews!
03-13-2011
After reading a book that most think is not address to us the book of Hebrews because it is address to Jewish persons but we not all from the household of man. Man was from the family of Adam, which God gave him life, which we are in Adam family.

The correction for the Jewish family is corrections that we need to hear because we have the mind of Jewish family when we forget where we came from. We are of Adam family we are mankind men of flesh and bone only our image is of God.

Our nature is flesh our moods are of flesh but can be more than what man has molded us into us into being in form of mankind but we can become like Christ himself. We can put on outlook of Christ by living love, which is what God wants.

Hebrews tells us where we came and where Christ is pointing us to a way to get going the straight path to glory. It tells us all that, we have been doing wrong and a way to get back in line with what is needed.

Otherwise correction us of our worldly desires that come naturally by thinking what is love and not what comes natural. Love is key to becoming more Christ like with love of God and a holy kiss from Roy and us.

• Wow
Reactions: Adrift