My wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praise God that is lovely news, you must be thrilled but you must let her walk at her own pace and not try to make her go faster or in a way that may seem wrong for her.

For a while now I've been thinking about how each one of us is on their own journey. I think it really came home to me one night when my husband and I were talking about something. We became Christians round about the same time but each of us is on an individual journey, travelling at our own speed, taking different rest periods, learning different things (or the same things at different times). We are on the same path, travelling companions, encouraging each other, supporting each other, cheering each other along, sharing our spiritual food and drink, carrying each others burdens and exhorting each other to keep the finishing line in sight and to keep going.

We are all following the same road but still as individuals on different journeys but with the same guide and the same destination which we are guaranteed to reach.
My wife said she thought I was going to go outside and start preaching at 5:30 in the morning. :D

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
This morning around 5:00 EST God brought my wife of almost 14 years to faith and repentance and saved her. For 12 years I have prayed for her salvation.
aw, she was a bright spot for me, and your best hope imo. Now i will start praying for her salvation i guess. I was really pulling for her too, i knew you were on a steady drip and she was getting weak. Damn, wish I'd left before I read this, I really do
[/QUOTE]Soli Deo Gloria![/QUOTE]ya, hocus locus to you too, papist, notch up another eh
my condolences to your wife. you picked a flower, and i'm pretty sure you are going to be very sorry now...later...well, soon. Very soon, bro. But you got your way, yay.

Get ready for them questions, ok, and you better not expect her to be buying your lala diversions buddy lol. I know this sounds mean but I'm maybe saving your marriage now ok. Bc who could live without who better? And you already confidently assured her it's like this and like that, huh SG.

I pray that i am made a total, complete liar here for your sake ok, i have no ill will against you at all, and to prove it I'm even going to prattle on here and say too much and tell you that you better pray to God she goes the Maybe he will shut up and leave me alone now route and not the Let's see if he really knows wth he is talking about since he still wont give me any peace route lol. Lucky your better hearted than me at least; women love sensitive guys right. I am srsly doing this bc i care somewhat for you and you are srsly boned bro, unless i am totally reading this wrong.

You prayed with her to "receive Christ" am i right
:rolleyes:

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Oh brilliant. How wonderful that you got to baptise her.
God, i love y'all mostly, honestly i do, but i guess every single one of you are raging insane Nehushtan worshippers. The man is at least quite possibly completely psyched on tares and ego-tripping out of his mind playing Junior Pontiff, and you are going to stroke him?

Pearl are you not hearing 12 years, Pearl? 12 YEARS

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Shame on all of you who should know better, too.

I cannot, possibly, be the only one who hears what "on my birthday" is loudly, insistently screaming

and SG you better wise up and recognize fast if you really care at all about this woman ok
mark my words, who has The Hand is about to change for you there, and you are not even going to see it coming bro, and i dare you, double dare you to ask me how i know, go 'head

aw, i'm just an idiot, i don't know squat, right, about Scripture or anything else
so nevermind, my apologies, carry on, and my best to all of you here at
Catholicityboard ok

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God, i love y'all mostly, honestly i do, but i guess every single one of you are raging insane Nehushtan worshippers. The man is at least quite possibly completely psyched on tares and ego-tripping out of his mind playing Junior Pontiff, and you are going to stroke him?

Pearl are you not hearing 12 years, Pearl? 12 YEARS
12 years is good. I've been praying for my family for a lot longer than that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
12 years is good. I've been praying for my family for a lot longer than that.
Man, i love many of your insights and i gotta say i was kinda surprised to see you clapping here. Even though i already knew you were bent on immortality yourself, the homo thing, idc really about that. You are going to plant a Stake in the Earth someday, more likely than me, i am spoiled and gutless, and have mostly wasted my days wallowing at the bottom of bell-curves.

And i'm um hardly in a place right now where i should even be talking i guess, i can't really even approach your corporate "prayers" or this commending selves to each other, like i'm flopping around right now tryna do...so maybe i'll say it might be time to change your prayer?

You are looking for...um, something to come out of your family that you have been praying for, from their mouth, right, you are waiting for some words. And i realize that you currently believe that your fam needs to say these words in order to go up to heaven after they have literally died ok, to avoid that bottomless, yawning Pit that you have dug for them, Pearl, but sweetie i gotta tell you that i seriously doubt joining your club is going to help them any. They are fine, ok, they are going to the exact same place you and me and Samuel and Saul are, and will be judged the exact same way, by their works done while in the body.

Pls consider the possibility that you are seeking validation from your family, those of your own household, your enemies iow, and see that yes if you are in a position of authority over them you might eventually wear one or two down, get some profession from them too, but i tell you that no one but you and...those who think just exactly like you, either/or, win/lose, heaven/hell, magic yesterday and magic tomorrow but no magic today, are going to care.

Do yourself a favor imo and go ask your fam why they have all chosen to not "follow" you after so long a time, an age, literally, as now you are talking enough time for one to be born and reproduce even. Or go and find me one example of this praying for someone for years and years with no result. When you have found a single one of those i will find seven examples of virtually instant "conversion," maybe overnight, or even a couple of days, seven days max.

My mom has been praying for a sale, of her pimped out cardboard box of a home they pissed an extra $90 thousand into, Jesus how do you even stuff 90 Gs worth of crap into a modular dbl-wide, for...about as long as you have been praying for your fam, i guess.

Pls consider whether or not you might be praying for a sale, ok. SG no offense has just made a sale the way any good salesman does, by persistence and by mouth-persuasion, specifically by misQuoting Scripture that i can even lead you to and show you right here on this site for SG, many, many times, and by strenuously avoiding many other Scriptures which i can quote too.

Now "who" else do we all know who changes ppls minds with their mouth?
Don't be deceived
ok.
Even physicians, y'alls only magic today ppl, do not treat family members

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Man, i love many of your insights and i gotta say i was kinda surprised to see you clapping here. Even though i already knew you were bent on immortality yourself, the homo thing, idc really about that. You are going to plant a Stake in the Earth someday, more likely than me, i am spoiled and gutless, and have mostly wasted my days wallowing at the bottom of bell-curves.

And i'm um hardly in a place right now where i should even be talking i guess, i can't really even approach your corporate "prayers" or this commending selves to each other, like i'm flopping around right now tryna do...so maybe i'll say it might be time to change your prayer?

You are looking for...um, something to come out of your family that you have been praying for, from their mouth, right, you are waiting for some words. And i realize that you currently believe that your fam needs to say these words in order to go up to heaven after they have literally died ok, to avoid that bottomless, yawning Pit that you have dug for them, Pearl, but sweetie i gotta tell you that i seriously doubt joining your club is going to help them any. They are fine, ok, they are going to the exact same place you and me and Samuel and Saul are, and will be judged the exact same way, by their works done while in the body.

Pls consider the possibility that you are seeking validation from your family, those of your own household, your enemies iow, and see that yes if you are in a position of authority over them you might eventually wear one or two down, get some profession from them too, but i tell you that no one but you and...those who think just exactly like you, either/or, win/lose, heaven/hell, magic yesterday and magic tomorrow but no magic today, are going to care.

Do yourself a favor imo and go ask your fam why they have all chosen to not "follow" you after so long a time, an age, literally, as now you are talking enough time for one to be born and reproduce even. Or go and find me one example of this praying for someone for years and years with no result. When you have found a single one of those i will find seven examples of virtually instant "conversion," maybe overnight, or even a couple of days, seven days max.

My mom has been praying for a sale, of her pimped out cardboard box of a home they pissed an extra $90 thousand into, Jesus how do you even stuff 90 Gs worth of crap into a modular dbl-wide, for...about as long as you have been praying for your fam, i guess.

Pls consider whether or not you might be praying for a sale, ok. SG no offense has just made a sale the way any good salesman does, by persistence and by mouth-persuasion, specifically by misQuoting Scripture that i can even lead you to and show you right here on this site for SG, many, many times, and by strenuously avoiding many other Scriptures which i can quote too.

Now "who" else do we all know who changes ppls minds with their mouth?
Don't be deceived
ok.
Even physicians, y'alls only magic today ppl, do not treat family members
Wow, that was quite a rant. You lost me after the first paragraph. It says on your profile you are a Christian but it sounds to me that you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Wow, that was quite a rant. You lost me after the first paragraph. It says on your profile you are a Christian but it sounds to me that you deceive yourself and the truth is not in you.
Ha, well you might very well be nailing it, Pearl, who am i to say.
I was surprised myself there, meant to post some simple acknowledgement to you
thank God for ppl who disagree!

and i pray you keep seeking, Pearl, and praying whatever you like for whoever you like, ok?
peace

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ha, well you might very well be nailing it, Pearl, who am i to say.
I was surprised myself there, meant to post some simple acknowledgement to you
thank God for ppl who disagree!

and i pray you keep seeking, Pearl, and praying whatever you like for whoever you like, ok?
peace
Peace. <))))<