Myspace

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jburic09032

May 1, 2008
Greenville, South Carolina
Why do you have one, there's all kind of stupidness on that site. You never know what will pop up. Just some advice.
ohmy.gif
Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly—mere infants in Christ.To tell you the truth I'm stupid sometimes too.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (jburic09032 @ Feb 20 2009, 06:13 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69481
Why do you have one, there's all kind of stupidness on that site. You never know what will pop up. Just some advice.
ohmy.gif
Brothers, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly—mere infants in Christ.To tell you the truth I'm stupid sometimes too.
Yes, the site is worldly pretty much... So does Youtube. And who said God can't use His children to preach, or whatever work God gave him to do on a worldly site. In fact, we are living a worldly time and yet we preach, music etc? And you say Denver is worldly, mere infants of Christ?Next time, do not make a hypocritical judgment call about a certain person. (Matthew 7:1, Luke 6:37, John 8:15)