Mysterious Jesus Painting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
PILSEN, CZECH REPUBLIC (Reuters) - A mysterious painting of Jesus is attracting people from all over the Czech Republic. The picture shows the face of the son of God with his eyes open and closed. Many visitors to Oldrich Klima's "Gallery of Handicrat" in Pilsen are asking if it's a trick of the light or something more spiritual. Jesus with his eyes closed - that's what this 150-year-oil oil painting shows... or does it? Take a step back and the son of God is staring at you with clearly open eyes. "It's really mysterious. Everyone who sees it agrees there is something deep inside the painting. Some people are coming back again and again to see it," says Antique dealer Oldrich Klima The painting - by an unknown artist - was bought by Klima. Since he put it in his shop in Pilsen he's been inundated with visitors. "People react very differently, some positive or negative. When I saw him for the first time I was horrified. Now I feel quite friendly towards him. He has features of goodness and now I don't see anything bad," says Klima. One woman visitor insisted the picture depicts both an angel and the devil. No-one knows if that was the artist's intention. But for around $450 the painting could be yours to look at home - or is it looking at you.

Greatest I Am

Jan 7, 2007
I find it strange that people would think that Jesus has nothing better to do than sit on display while he blinks.Let's give Jesus more brains than that. When He comes --with a load-- we will all know.RegardsDL

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Agree with you DL I think this tells us more about humans than it does about Jesus

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
Kriss,At one time you asked about the Marian appearances, miracles and I didn't have an answer. I honestly didn't know if it was real or not.I do now, though, praise God! The mary appearances around the globe are a strong deception where the " queen of Heaven" is actually saying that she is co-savior!!!The link is www.contenderministries.org and there is a link from the answers to Catholics which leads to an excellent free movie which I just watched; examining UFO, Angels, and Mary appearances. It is fascinating to say the least. I hope others will check it out.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
its pretty scary when you think how many Catholics in the world that are so deceived by this. And by the time you add in secular people we gotta be talking millions of people.