Mystery Light Show

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I'm not certain where to place this but...it's interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hrWjkn_DHs&feature=player_embedded
Mystery Light Show Dazzles Webby Claudine Zap
15 hours ago We've heard of the Northern Lights. But we've never seen anything like this. The good people of northern Norway were recently treated to quite a display. As you'll see in the video, a town was lit up with what looks like a shooting blue star that burst into a giant white spiral that then beams a ray of blue light from its center. It is beautiful and baffling. And completely mysterious.
Those who missed the Arctic show headed to the Web, causing searches on "norway spiral" to immediately surge into the stratosphere.
There has got to be a logical explanation: Residents hailing a masked superhero, perhaps? A Spirograph Photoshopped into the sky? Imminent alien invasion? Well, the various independent photos and videos coming in confirm it's not a fake. Scientists have said it's not the Northern Lights, although it is in the north and it is a light. One Norwegian astronomer quoted by the Daily Mail opined that at first he thought it was a "fireball meteor," but it went on too long. The reason behind the show is probably man-made.
More than likely say experts, it was a Russian missile. While the Russian Defense Ministry would not comment, the circumstantial evidence is mounting that this is what a spiraling rocket jettisoning fuel looks like. And it sure is pretty.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Whirl look at the picture of the spiral and then check out
the petroglyph

rockart_spiral2-1.jpg

I' ve no idea what or if that means anything but interesting

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Christiana, I have no idea if they are connected or not but when I saw what you posted it really shook me up. That spiral pattern has caught my attention for a long time. It is on ancient monuments, shards, pieces of antiquity and I've never heard exactly what it means. Of course it would just be a guess by someone anyway.

I don't believe the reports...that the Mystery Light was a Russian rocket gone bad. Of course even with my tremendously scientific brain :p I could be wrong. ;D But, it just doesn't make sense. And what was the blue beam shining from the spiral to earth, or vice versa?

I'm glad you posted the glyphs....something to think about for sure!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The Chineese are reporting seeing 3 of these spiriral over the last 4 years :) Whatever that means

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
Christina said:
The Chineese are reporting seeing 3 of these spiriral over the last 4 years :) Whatever that means

Okay....Hi Ho, Hi Ho...it's off to Google I go.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I looked....very interesting. Norway, China, Russia....this is not a missil misfiring.