Namrata

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, for some days namrata is unwell, now she is throwing up, we have stress because of our situation,

Please pray Namrata will have a good health and God remove stress and God help us, as we need Him. Let God's grace, good health ,& protection be upon Namrata and the baby in her womb.

Thanks!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Friends, for some days namrata is unwell, now she is throwing up, we have stress because of our situation,

Please pray Namrata will have a good health and God remove stress and God help us, as we need Him. Let God's grace, good health ,& protection be upon Namrata and the baby in her womb.

Thanks!
Is Namrata your wife?

God bless your family and may you be encouraged in your Bible distribution work: very valuable.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
When is she due to deliver the baby? I will pray for her. It must be difficult for women to give birth and carry a baby for 9 months.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

Brother Mel,
I am hugging her as I write this. I pray that God will VERY soon relieve her. She has suffered for almost 9 months with this pregnancy. God please relieve and comfort Namrata who has such strong faith in you! Lord she is your precious and beautiful child, take their stress Lord...I pray for this baby and Namrata to come out the other end healthy and joyful,
In Jesus HIGHEST of Names, Amen.

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Special prayer for Namrata and unborn child!