Namrata

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, before sometime namrata was lying on bed with closed eye, may be due to low BP. As I gave glucose with prayers she got up she says she is stress and not getting good rest she is super busy caring daughters and in kitchen.

You can pray God bless her with good rest and good health. Let God heal her physically and bless her.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray for Namrata that God will give her good rest so she does not get sick. I ask God to send her someone who will help her with all of these things, it is just too much for one person alone to do this. God bless your sweet, overworked daughter, Amen.

Reactions: My Dreams

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, before sometime namrata was lying on bed with closed eye, may be due to low BP. As I gave glucose with prayers she got up she says she is stress and not getting good rest she is super busy caring daughters and in kitchen.

You can pray God bless her with good rest and good health. Let God heal her physically and bless her.

Thanks!
Praying for Namrata.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I pray for Namrata that God will give her good rest so she does not get sick. I ask God to send her someone who will help her with all of these things, it is just too much for one person alone to do this. God bless your sweet, overworked wife, Amen.
Thanks sis. Nancy

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks sis. Nancy
I meant your WIFE, not daughter, lol. Hope she is doing better and will just have to slow down and let some things go. She is not able to handle all things alone, it's no sin to let some things go. I hope she is teaching Salome to do things, yes?? I loved being in the kitchen when my mom cooked. She taught me lots, even at 5 and 6 years old! Of course, at that time, I was more so waiting to lick the frosting off the mixer, or the mashed potatoes mixer :D yum!
Hoping she will somehow get relief!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I meant your WIFE, not daughter, lol. Hope she is doing better and will just have to slow down and let some things go. She is not able to handle all things alone, it's no sin to let some things go. I hope she is teaching Salome to do things, yes?? I loved being in the kitchen when my mom cooked. She taught me lots, even at 5 and 6 years old! Of course, at that time, I was more so waiting to lick the frosting off the mixer, or the mashed potatoes mixer :D yum!
Hoping she will somehow get relief!
Thanks sis. Nancy I understood she is much better with rest , yes yes Namrata tells her to do and Salome does she is learning these days .

• Love
Reactions: Nancy