Nebuchadnezzar's Amazing Testimony

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know but I trust his judgement. I hope to be one of the many on the sea of glass praising God for his just and righteous judgements. Soooo, that must mean at some stage we will have insight into all those things that perplex us now. God will not keep hidden from us any of what we now consider mysteries.

Sea of glass mingled with fire. I trust his judgment also. God is good!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All these barbs against Nebuchadnezzar -- in spite of his clear testimony as recorded in Scripture -- show that there is a great deal of unbelief among Christians when they read the Bible. Next we will hear that the apostle Paul could not possibly have been saved, since he was a persecutor of Christians and had many killed.

I hope you don’t think any of my questions concerning the image in Daniel means I don’t believe Nebuchadnezzar’s testimony. It is a comforting testimony and I’m thankful you shared it. If anything I was trying to point out (IMO)any part of the image down to the ten toes can have a testimony of being humbled by God as Nebuchadnezzar was.