Nebuchadnezzars' yoke of iron

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
From CNN World News, Dec.15, 2003

"Across the Tigris River from his opulent palaces, Saddam Hussein shuttered himself at the bottom of a narrow, dark hole beneath a two-room mud shack on a sheep farm, a U.S. military official said Sunday.

Having opted not to travel with security forces or an entourage that might bring attention to him, only a Styrofoam square, dirt and a rug separated the deposed Iraqi leader from the U.S. soldiers who routed him from his hiding place Saturday night.

"He was in the bottom of a hole with no way to fight back," said Maj. Gen. Raymond Odierno. "He was caught like a rat."

You've obviously hung around too many hippies during the Vietnam era doing too much of that stuff they do. The hippies loved ideas like reincarnation and eastern religious practices like meditation too!!

That's funny. The hippies I hung around with in the late 60's and early 70's hated the war and none of them were into meditation or re-incarnation. And some of them died for nothing in Vietnam! I have a close friend who finally got his VA pension now that they finally admitted his lukemia was caused by agent orange. I lost 3 friends in Vietnam. And you?

You're more of a war mongering neo-nazi wanna-be war hero than an American with common sense!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
That's funny. The hippies I hung around with in the late 60's and early 70's hated the war and none of them were into meditation or re-incarnation. And some of them died for nothing in Vietnam! I have a close friend who finally got his VA pension now that they finally admitted his lukemia was caused by agent orange. I lost 3 friends in Vietnam. And you?

You're more of a war mongering neo-nazi wanna-be war hero than an American with common sense!

That's because the ones lucky who understood enough about serving their country and God in protecting the right of freedom to all peoples, caused them to wake up to reality, regardless of the government political agendas of that time. But the U.S. Army got most of the draftees, who were not there by choice.

Hey, but things got changed in our U.S. military after Vietnam. Schwarzkopf didn't play Washington games in Iraq.