Need HIM

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
So for the past few weeks I've been getting this feeling "in my heart", all I think about is God, all I want to do is read the bible. HE'S on my mind all the time. when I read the bible I can't get enough, it's almost like an addiction. No matter whai do, no matter where I am.. He's on my mind.
I want to feel "that feeling" other Christians feel. I want to be closer to him. When I go to bed sometimes i feel unaccomplished because I didn't feel "that feeling". I feel like there's something missing.
Why do I feel like this?
I NEED HIM!

I stopped reading the bible for awhile because I started questioning HIM, I was having dreams of something telling me God isn't real, Jesus isn't real and that I'm wasting my time reading the Bible, so I stopped.
But now I feel different.
In my heart I believe and in the back of my mind there's that voice saying "he's not real" but I know he is!

What is this feeling?
Is he calling me?

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Hello Cardinal1990,
Ignore the dreams, they are from the devils. If I told you I know and I feel Jesus's presence in my life you probably won't take my word for your faith in Jesus. Experience it yourself. What I meant to say is: carry out what Jesus says. Pray, ask and seek. God is never u missing from your life, God is always there for you. Don't feel unaccomplished.

God Bless,
David

Cardinal1990

Feb 21, 2015
davidnelson said:
Hello Cardinal1990,
Ignore the dreams, they are from the devils. If I told you I know and I feel Jesus's presence in my life you probably won't take my word for your faith in Jesus. Experience it yourself. What I meant to say is: carry out what Jesus says. Pray, ask and seek. God is never u missing from your life, God is always there for you. Don't feel unaccomplished.

God Bless,
David
Hello,
Thank you for your comment.
I will continue doing that.

GBY :)