Need prayer for severe nausea

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
488
544
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am DEATHLY ill right now, severely nauseated, throwing up, I am in severe pain in my body and I don't know what is wrong with me, God is the only one who knows what is wrong with me, I need a miracle! Please pray for a miracle! Thank you!
 

dmdar

Well-Known Member
Sep 29, 2025
488
544
93
42
Middletown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey thank you for your prayers- I anointed myself for healing with anointing oil this morning, as soon as I put it on me the nausea stopped, I am healed!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lambano
Sep 29, 2026
24
37
13
43
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Praise God! So glad to hear you're healed. What a testimony. Thank you for coming back to share the good news, it encourages all of us.
 

pwg_jonathan

New Member
Oct 6, 2026
16
12
3
26
San Leandro
www.pacewithgrace.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
dmdar, I'm sorry you've been so sick and in so much pain, especially not knowing what's behind it. That uncertainty can be as draining as the symptoms. I've been leaning on Isaiah 41:10: "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." God spoke this to His people in a frightening season, and the promise still holds when our bodies feel weak. Lord, touch dmdar's body, calm the nausea, ease the pain, and give the doctors clear answers. Hold this dear one close tonight. In Jesus' name, Amen.