Need your prayers for physical illness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Lord has been kind to me, he is praised. I got the last of the results in and it was all great. Which is strange, I slept 14 hours for the last two nights in a row. Whatever it was is gone now I'm pretty sure. Everything was in range.

Almost like a miracle! :hearteyes:

• Love
Reactions: dev553344

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And how are you doing, Brother?
Thank you for asking.

I am very tired all of the time, and having some sideaffects from the chemotherapy session. But... looking forward to God's will in all of this. If He wills, my wife and I are planning a trip to the Zoo in Oklahoma City with our great-grandaughter [age 2] and her mother this summer. It will be a big trip for us, and we believe the little one will enjoy it too.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for asking.

I am very tired all of the time, and having some sideaffects from the chemotherapy session. But... looking forward to God's will in all of this. If He wills, my wife and I are planning a trip to the Zoo in Oklahoma City with our great-grandaughter [age 2] and her mother this summer. It will be a big trip for us, and we believe the little one will enjoy it too.

Give God the glory!

I will raise your name in the heavens and ask our Lord to strengthen you. It will be a great trip.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for asking.

Give God the glory!
We brought our children to the zoo, it was fun. Keeping you in prayer.

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im so glad to hear your white blood cell count is normal again!! Praise God!!
Thanks yeah, I was stressing over it. But now I'm OK. Just a little tired lately.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My cystic fibrosis doctor said that elevated white blood cells can be a symptom of that disease and is nothing to worry about. But I'm not totally sure that I didn't have some sort of viral infection. 2.5 months of it though which is strange.