Negative And Positive

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: - Galatians 1:15-16.

There is a thing we call negative separation, and positive separation. Negative separation is the separation you are born into. Positive separation is the same area of separation turned, turning, turns, and will turn positive. That all has to do with mind renewal. Seeing Christ in you is a positive, seeing Christ as life in you is a positive connection. The separation you were born with is a negative separation that caused the trouble every human being will have to negotiate with in one form or another. That really does not matter because the negative birthing is what the believer needs to see as the adversary because that what it is.

That is what we call sin, and sin has in it a automatic negative separation simply by a birthing or born into the world.

Positive separation is when the negative is turned into the positive (Christ in you) by a birthing.

Seeing that, realizing, new birth, salvation, Christ in you, is a positive separation that brings everything the believer can be or will ever be. By a birth again (born again) the believer is now in a positive situation, the negative has been handled at the cross and is gone, killed out.

The importance of seeing the negative is imperative for understanding the new positive birth. Time, understanding, revelation, knowledge, Christ understanding, and seeing the plan of God brings the believer into the positive separation connection in mind. That is a mouthful but that is what happens when the mind is renewed to Christ who is the positive separation in a believer. It is a great feeling to know about Christ in you, but the connection comes by revelation of Christ as your only life.

Last edited: