• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Will you be signing up for the brain chip?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe/undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Musk didn't develop this technology. He's just the face they chose to bring out tech they already had. They've been using this technology (and more) on MK Ultra victims for literally decades!! They used MK Ultra victims experimentally (with MUCH trauma) in order to develop this load of trash they're selling to the public.

And, BTW ....Elon Musk is also an MK victim. But now, he's got position, and is sold out to the beast system.

They always make jokes about what they're really doing.

• Angry
Reactions: Nancy

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They've been using this technology (and more) on MK Ultra victims for literally decades

MK Ultra did not involve physically connecting people's brains to computers. They tried from outside the person's body but never actually connected to the brain like what is going on now.

What Elon Musk's company is doing is much different than MK Ultra but could also be used to put darkness in people's minds like MK Ultra did

Like most other technology, this could be used for good and they are trying to use it for good... but the potential to use it for evil is great and once it gets in to the hands of evil people it will of course be used for evil.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MK Ultra did not involve physically connecting people's brains to computers.
Yes, it absolutely did. I was used from childhood in those experiments involving brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing. They interfaced me, brain-to-brain with another person as an experiment. With the brain-to-computer interfacing, the programmers were in another room, sending questions to me via a computer, which I was to respond via thought/mind and send from my brain to their computer screen.

And they weren't kind enough to give me sedation when they did these experiences. I felt when they manipulated my brain. It felt like liquid fire inside my skull, and like searing hot rods through my skull/brain from the top, behind one eye, into my brain stem area ....and another searing hot rod from left to right behind my ears. I'm not saying they were actual rods they used, but what I felt ... that's the best way to describe it.

I had a nurse who observed scars behind my ears in 2013 and asked if I'd had a surgery as a child. (Confirmation!) They don't disclose all the hideous things they have done and still do.

• Sad
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was used from childhood in those experiments involving brain-to-computer and brain-to-brain interfacing

I doubt they ran a bunch small wires up inside your brain like they are able to do now.

It's only been in the past few years they've learned how to do this without killing the person.

I kn ow for years they've had all kinds of devices that attach on the outside of people's head

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt they ran a bunch small wires up inside your brain like they are able to do now.

It's only been in the past few years they've learned how to do this without killing the person.

I kn ow for years they've had all kinds of devices that attach on the outside of people's head
I'm not a liar. And I know what I experienced. Take your lies elsewhere. I was telling people about this years ago, way before they started pushing this mess ....BECAUSE I EXPERIENCED IT. I have had medical professionals confirm what I remember.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe everything they tell you, you are very gullible. Technology is much more advanced than most people realize. Human cloning has been successfully done for nearly 100 years. Animal cloning as well ...and hybrids have been successfully created in labs for nearly as long. How do I know? .... I've seen them (hybrids) and I know personally people that were the result of human cloning, and were used in the MK Ultra programs. They also know how to fertilize an egg in a dish and stimulate it to divide into multiples ....in other words, like identical twins, triplets, quads ......or 20 genetically identical copies (yet with different unique souls). These are things Mengele accomplished with his experiments, and they brought him and lots more like him to the US to continue their work in the CIA's MK Ultra programs.

Anyway, I will block you now because I don't have the time nor the desire, nor the need to debate over something I know by experience. Have a good night.

Last edited:
  • Love

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not a liar. And I know what I experienced. Take your lies elsewhere. I was telling people about this years ago, way before they started pushing this mess ....BECAUSE I EXPERIENCED IT. I have had medical professionals confirm what I remember.

Well I spent some time looking in to the whole MK Ultra and all I heard about was devices being attached on the outside of people's bodies, not actually putting things up in side people's brains because they tried that and it either killed the subject or made then brain dead or like a zombie or something

Maybe you were a special case where the successfully put stuff up in your brain and it didn't do too much damage. so congrats on that!

I will block you now

Thank you for bugging out!

I'm not a big fan of fits of rage and the like. disagree.gif

By the way, did they show you the gay aliens that play hockey?

Never mind, you were going to bug out so see ya!

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that any attempt to interface between the human brain and computers will never come to fruition. That's because the brain doesn't function as a computer:

Of particular interest to me is the idea that throughout history, mankind has understood thinking in terms of... whatever-the-latest-technological-advancement-was. Whether that was hydraulics, spring-driven gear mechanisms, electrochemistry, or most recently, computer technology. Mankind makes metaphors to understand the mind.

The Bible uses an entirely different metaphor than the one we tend towards today, and I wouldn't mind talking about it. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that any attempt to interface between the human brain and computers will never come to fruition. That's because the brain doesn't function as a computer:
They developed the technology for brain-to-computer and also brain-to-brain interfacing decades ago using MK Ultra victims in experiments. And it was successful.

They were also able to create internal computers within my mind/brain (the mind is much more than just the brain) through tortures/trauma... splitting the mind and getting the mind to access more of the brain in order to create parts of the mind that functioned as computer components... even down to having internal "command prompt boxes" that stored vast amounts of codes and other information. (This was my personal experience as a subject/victim of MK Ultra.) I am age 51, and they started this before I was born with MK Ultra victims. I know a survivor in her 80's who had internal computers developed in the mind through trauma.

But aside from that, my experience was that they (my programmers) were able to get messages via my thoughts, directly to their computer. Wires were attached to my head and they did a lot of very hideous things in order to accomplish this. There was a lot more to this that I've not shared publicly. I was telling people about this years before neuralink came to public view. The sick joke Elon made in the video was a jab at victims (like myself) who were used in the experiments that developed this technology. Elon did not invent this technology. He was a kid who they pulled out of Podunk and brought into the MK Ultra program, gave him the persona of a genius "inventor" and put him in the limelight to bring forward tech that had been developed decades ago even beyond what they're telling the public.

• Wow
Reactions: Wick Stick

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sick joke Elon made in the video was a jab at victims (like myself) who were used in the experiments that developed this technology. Elon did not invent this technology. He was a kid who they pulled out of Podunk and brought into the MK Ultra program, gave him the persona of a genius "inventor" and put him in the limelight to bring forward tech that had been developed decades ago even beyond what they're telling the public.
In all honesty, the sick joke he made may also be his way of speaking out/exposing things he experienced like many MK Ultra programmed stars do. He also would have been subjected to MK experiments. That's how the elite satanists/cult work.

Similarly, all these people speaking out and "exposing" UFO's and "aliens" ....same situation. These are programmed people who have actually experienced things under MK ....whether they have been experimented on, come into contact with entities (nephilim, fallen angels, hybrids created in labs) ...most likely, all of the above. They are programmed to "expose" and bring the UFO/alien agenda forward to ready society for a ....or the great deception.

Anyway, that was an aside.

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What a positively scary world we live in. Come sooner Yahweh

Reactions: TLHKAJ