Never too old.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
On Easter Sunday there were three baptisms at my church; one was the relatively new husband of one of the members. Another was a young woman who had dropped in to the 'tea and toast' weekly outreach a few weeks ago and began attending each Sunday. And the third was a man called George who was a cousin of on of my long term friends who died a couple of years ago. George came to the funeral and was blown away by how things were done and how he was looked after, so he too began to attend regularly and was baptised at Easter. He is 82. How wonderful is that.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Easter Sunday there were three baptisms at my church; one was the relatively new husband of one of the members. Another was a young woman who had dropped in to the 'tea and toast' weekly outreach a few weeks ago and began attending each Sunday. And the third was a man called George who was a cousin of on of my long term friends who died a couple of years ago. George came to the funeral and was blown away by how things were done and how he was looked after, so he too began to attend regularly and was baptised at Easter. He is 82. How wonderful is that.
Yes, indeed, How wonderful is that!

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl