New every morning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lamentations 3:23 (NASB)
They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.

“new every morning”

This is our God, new every morning. Regardless of what has happened in the past, once we turn to Him everything becomes new. His loving kindness is fresh and new towards us. For His heart towards us is that today we would do righteousness so He might bless us the more. For Christ has died, the sacrifice for the sins of the world has been accomplished. The way into the very presence of God has been opened to all that would come. Knowing we will be accepted, we will be blessed, we will be loved. For nothing is of eternal value but the Divine Nature that has been birth in us, growing and maturing. His heart is that we come to Him for the increase. For the new and fresh increase of Himself in us that is ours every morning, every hour, every moment of the day. Blessed be our God who never grows old or runs out of love or a heart towards us. Oh to live in Him more, to experience Him more, to express Him more, to have faith in Him more.

New every morning. Such is the blessedness of these words. Let us rejoice in those words. Let us rejoice in each other’s faith and hope in these words. For new every morning awaits for those that would take advantage of the offer of;

“New every morning“

Be blessed as we discover just how new every morning His blessings are towards us.

In Christ, Not me

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
OIP.b8J445e0G9Y65Oy-xA1VpgHaHa

Reactions: Nancy and Not me