New here...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome to the Forum Carl!

I hope you're be able to split your forum time with us here. It would be a good thing to have more testimonies.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was almost banned from CF a few years back. I don't remember why. lol

But I did get banned on Worthy Christian Forums for taking a stand on a subject that should be a no-brainer for Christians. A well-known long time member made a post stating that she was a backstage manager at a strip club for over 20 years (as a Christian) and admittedly "dressed the part." I and another member were appalled by that and called it what it was. We both got banned.

Oh well. They were looking for a reason to boot me for a while anyway because they didn't appreciate that I was speaking my testimony and exposing SRA/MK. The cult infiltrated that place bad ...even to the admin. I was told by several of them that they would delete my posts if it were up to them. Well .....they finally did.
That person wasn't a true Christian working at a Strip club and dressing the part, she should've been banned not you.

Reactions: GEN2REV