New here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I joined in March, still finding my way around....lovely to meet you all, I still have much to learn in the Lord..this seems to be a great forum, look forward to sharing scripture with you all on the Lord Jesus...how Blessed are we to belong to God...Praise His Wonderful,Merciful Name...Amen!

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I joined in March, still finding my way around....lovely to meet you all, I still have much to learn in the Lord..this seems to be a great forum, look forward to sharing scripture with you all on the Lord Jesus...how Blessed are we to belong to God...Praise His Wonderful,Merciful Name...Amen!
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
! (+ I and II!)

Grace, Peace, And JOY!…

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's been a pleasure meeting you!

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums!

BrandonKrick

May 13, 2022
Las Vegas
attractgroup.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello guys, Im kinda new here too <3 Exploring dissertation help cost? When seeking dissertation help, it's essential to consider the cost and value of the services offered. While some providers may offer lower prices, it's important to assess the quality and level of assistance provided. Investing in professional and reliable dissertation help can save time, ensure a well-structured paper, and increase your chances of academic success.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Ritajanice! I've seen you around a little but never got around to welcoming you properly. Better late than never, I hope? :waves: