• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EagleheartDave

Dec 31, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Dave! Oh wait... that's your line......
wink.gif

EagleheartDave

Dec 31, 2007
Ok ok now that I've had my fun here's the real introduction. As you might be able to tell my name is David/Dave/oh-no-it's-him-again... I'm from St Louis, MO. I'm not entirely sure how to explain why I'm here other than to say I had a tremendous realization the other day that I've walked... no... run away from Christ. Actually I've been running for years... oh sure I can paint a pretty picture but there's a difference between studying faith and having it. When I was 12 years old some rough stuff hit my life... well... rough in a different way than I'd experienced before, and I got mad at God. To keep from giving my whole life story right away I'll just say that was the kicker. So I'm trying to come back... and that's why I'm here. I don't/can't get out of the house much so I went searching for a place for fellowship and this board called to me... so here I am and as an avid forum users am looking forward to getting to know you all.

EagleheartDave

Dec 31, 2007
Thanks Peace and Follow very much for the welcome. I am feeling better than I was! Now I'm just doing a lot of coughing... a whole lot. Thanks so much!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi Dave Welcome to CB Glad to have you aboard hope you like our board we always like to see a little sense of humor around it good for the soul:)hope you are better soon had that last week wasnt much fun

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board Dave, hope you feel better, and hope we can help you come back to the Faith.Jag

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Hey dave, welcome to the board!! Just curious, but why can't you leave your house much? (if its personal you don't have to answer)

EagleheartDave

Dec 31, 2007
Not too personal at all Follower... I am both disabled myself and the primary caregiver for my mother who is also disabled. I was born with bilateral club foot and had multiple surgeries from ages 2 months to 13 years old. I'm now 29 years old and am having complications with circulation, arthritis, etc from the surgeries. My mother has a host of problems as well so we don't get out much. But I've also discovered, with all of the apparently negative in my life, just how blessed I have been and continue to be... I could ramble on forever about that but for now I'll just hush and leave that for another post
wink.gif

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
(EagleheartDave;28665)
Not too personal at all Follower... I am both disabled myself and the primary caregiver for my mother who is also disabled. I was born with bilateral club foot and had multiple surgeries from ages 2 months to 13 years old. I'm now 29 years old and am having complications with circulation, arthritis, etc from the surgeries. My mother has a host of problems as well so we don't get out much. But I've also discovered, with all of the apparently negative in my life, just how blessed I have been and continue to be... I could ramble on forever about that but for now I'll just hush and leave that for another post
wink.gif

I will pray for you and your mother. Its never to late for a miracle!:pray3: