New world order?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't see any hate on Reggie's part, are they not cursed for the greatest crime in history until they accept Christ as their Messiah?
John, it was a few corrupt religious leaders who did that, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm glad they did. They carried out God's will.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John, it was a few corrupt religious leaders who did that, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm glad they did. They carried out God's will.
Yes they carried out God's will, it had to happen and would've happened regardless, but by Jesus own brethren choosing him over Barabbas, they sealed their own fate, I've read somewhere maybe the Bible that once they did that, their descendants and their descendants, descendants would suffer until the day came where they would accept Jesus as their Messiah.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes they carried out God's will, it had to happen and would've happened regardless, but by Jesus own brethren choosing him over Barabbas, they sealed their own fate, I've read somewhere maybe the Bible that once they did that, their descendants and their descendants, descendants would suffer until the day came where they would accept Jesus as their Messiah.
I love the Jewish people. But then again, I love all people.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try walking with Christ indeed, and you will learn a love for his ethnic people and chosen nation.
The Jews are no more chosen of God, than Africans, Chinese, or any other race

If your 50% Jewish are you 50% chosen?

Dual Covenant Theology, A teaching In Error, the kingdom of God has been taken from ethnic Israel and given to the Church

Matthew 21:42-43KJV
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Scriptural Lesson About "leaders" (religious or political)...
Was about: to the public at large...
"DO as they SAY", "NOT as they DO".

What they "DO"...ie Elevate themsleves, Above "what they SAY"... otherwise, revealing; "THEY" have "EXCLUDED" themselves, "FROM having to DO, what they SAY "others must do".

The point being...a "leader", (religious or political)....IS NOT "above" the people they Are "supposed to be Serving".

The point being...a "leader", (religious or political)...is themselves "supposed to be A SERVANT" to "their" MASTER (the Lord God).
Not elevating themsleves...AS "THE" master.

So there IS a CAVEAT...
Do as they SAY.....(IF,) what they SAY, IS according to what the MASTER (Lord God) says....and WHY men are told to VERIFY in Scripture, WHAT they are told (by a religious or political "leader"), IS According TO the Lord God.
"IF" WHAT they SAY, is NOT according TO the MASTER (Lord God)....
* DO what the MASTER says, Rather than men.

Jesus, came to DIVIDE people.
Luke 12:51
John 7:43

All day long we hear and see, people agreeing, defending, doing what MEN SAY TO DO...(religiously and politically)....
That IS: above and beyond, (outside of verifiable authority,) revealed, IN Scripture and IN the US Constitution.
....AND men WHO, "do" rather what the "Master says"....being Targeted with threats, and negative acts against them.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hogwash.

No need to make up a lie, to make a point.
Fact IS:
God Divided men. Hebrews from Gentiles.
God Divided men. Tribesmen from Hebrews.
God Divided men. Jews from Tribesmen.
God Divided men. Jews from Jews.
God KEPT an "ELECT" group "OF Hebrews, "OF" Jews, unto Himself.

God OFFERED all men; Hebrews, Gentiles, Tribesmen, Jews....an EXPRESS WAY, "FOR" the DIVIDED "from God"...
TO BECOME "MADE" "EXCLUDED FROM men OF THE WORLD", and BE "INCLUDED" "WITH God", as men OF God.

Reactions: teamventure

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I don't see any hate on Reggie's part, are they not cursed for the greatest crime in history until they accept Christ as their Messiah?

You need to repent of your visceral hatred towards the Jewish people.
God will certainly hold you accountable if you don't.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

If your 50% Jewish are you 50% chosen?

Dual Covenant Theology, A teaching In Error, the kingdom of God has been taken from ethnic Israel and given to the Church

42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

I don't buy in to replacement theology.
It will one day be exposed for the fraud it is.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't buy in to replacement theology.
It will one day be exposed for the fraud it is.
Replacement Theology, Big Smiles

In the very words of Jesus Christ before your eyes, the Kingdom of God was taken from the Jews/Israel when they rejected the Chief Corner Stone Jesus Christ

(The Kingdom Of God "Shall" Be Taken From You)

This Kingdom Of God Is Now Occupied By (The Church)

Last edited:

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Replacement Theology, Big Smiles

In the very words of Jesus Christ before your eyes, the Kingdom of God was taken from the Jews/Israel when they rejected the Chief Corner Stone Jesus Christ

(The Kingdom Of God "Shall" Be Taken From You)

This Kingdom Of God Is Now Occupied By (The Church)

I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew.
Romans 11:1-2

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. God did not reject his people, whom he foreknew.
Romans 11:1-2
That's correct, God didnt cast away his people which he "Foreknew", The remnant chose and elected to "Salvation" and to be added to (The Church) just as all believers are elect and chosen through Gods foreknowledge and added to (The Church)

Romans 11:1-7KJV
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,
3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then it is no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Try walking with Christ indeed, and you will learn a love for his ethnic people and chosen nation.
Oh I do have regards to the Jewish people and I am proud of my Hebrew roots and the ability's of such people being masters in their works but when one truly realises who Jesus Christ is that's when the penny drops as to who is truly who in fact.
Then one will know the facts are that one must be truly born again to be one of Gods people in fact. outside of that fact is that all who are not Saved are a curse in fact. but only one who is not blighted would truly know that fact. and only a total moron would claim otherwise.
Stop idolising people or any race, as such is totally pathetic.
True Christians do not idolise anyone at all in fact. only idiots and fools idolise such things, but nowadays idolising people have become an epidemic on every level.
I had the JW once try to idolise me for being Jewish because when I informed them of my sir name, they dropped down directly and wanted to kiss my feet directly, but I remembered the words of Christ Jesus and stoped them. because it's an insult to Christ Jesus in fact.
My Lord and Saviour is who I serve and never the works of Man. because man is not worthy of such at all.
It's only through Jesus Christ that ones deeds are worthy, I do not give myself the glory at all in fact, but I give Christ Jesus all the Glory. I do not care at all who one claims they are at all.
Oh hang on, I know many Jews well who are my friends for years, do I give them any glory for being Jews, Not at all ! Zip Zero ! but I do say to them all about Jesus Christ. and I sing a little song about Domique by May Ford, in how he strolled along, never asking for reward, but just talked about the Lord. He just talked about the Lord. do you know that song good buddy.

Reactions: JohnPaul