Newness of Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
New Person:

Psa 40:3 And He puts a new song in my mouth, “Praise to our God.” Many see and fear, and trust in YHWH.

Eze 11:19 And I have given one heart to them, || And I give a new spirit in your midst, || And I have turned the heart of stone out of their flesh, || And I have given a heart of flesh to them.

Eze 11:20 So that they walk in My statutes, || And keep My judgments, and have done them, || And they have been to Me for a people, || And I am to them for God.

Rom 6:4 We were buried together, then, with Him through the immersion into death, that even as Christ was raised up out of the dead through the glory of the Father, so we also might walk in newness of life.

Rom 7:6 and now we have ceased from the Law, that being dead in which we were held, so that we may serve in newness of spirit, and not in oldness of letter.

2Co 5:17 so that if anyone [is] in Christ—[he is] a new creature; the old things passed away, behold, all things have become new.

Gal 6:15 for in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avails anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation;

Eph 4:24 and to put on the new man, which, according to God, was created in righteousness and kindness of the truth.

Col 3:10 and having put on the new, which is renewed in regard to knowledge, after the image of Him who created him;