North American union

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
KrissI have heard for over two years about this, but wonder how true it is. You would think if it was true the democrats would be all over Bush and the Republicans unless the Dems are in it too. Its hard to believe a conspirisy like this could be happening under our noses, only because of the sunshine laws. But who really knows.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Oh I believe it is true but it has just as many democrats involved as Republicans remember back Nafta was sighned by Clinton not Bush I think this is the moneybehind the scenes workingI think its why no one truly wants to spend the money to secure the bordersIt is becoming talked about more and more mainstream its non partisan issue And fits right in to Bible prochey It will almost come to pass but will suffer a deadly WoundIt is this deadly wound to this one world system that Antichrist will come and heal and set up his own one World system

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
The video said something that I agree with---- this vchip will not be forced onto people. People will just accept it. Look at what else they accept. Look at the crooked politicians voted into office. Look at the multibillion dollar drug industry such as cholesterol medicine that don't mean a darn. Look at the unquestioning allegiance to the news media. And the list of this unquestioning hypnotic influence goes on and on. I find people's departure from the American revolutionary way of thinking very alarming. I guess they will turn off my vchip, as all the founding fathers (that people erroneously think they agree with) would have their chips turned off as well if they were around then. That's what makes us American. Sometimes I wish I could just die soon, or the Lord returns soon. I get get very weary of all this and don't want to deal with it.

jamesrage

Apr 30, 2007
(crooner;30907)
KrissI have heard for over two years about this, but wonder how true it is. You would think if it was true the democrats would be all over Bush and the Republicans unless the Dems are in it too. Its hard to believe a conspirisy like this could be happening under our noses, only because of the sunshine laws. But who really knows.
A lot of stuff happens under people's noses.http://www.spp.gov/