Not getting follow-up email notification

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are threads to which I contribute for which I do not receive follow-up notification by email of those who post to the thread after my post. This has not happened previously but it's happening now.

Take this example: http://www.christianityboard.com/topic/21622-the-godhead-one-substance-or-one-subsistence/ I have not been advised of those who have contributed after my post. This is contrary to my previous experience. Do I now have to manually indicate something for this to happen? This has not been my experience previously.

Your advice is appreciated. There could be some procedure that I'm not following. I'm a basic computer guy - not a geek.

Oz

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
HammerStone said:
Are you subscribed to the thread? It's manually done by the button labeled Follow this topic at the top.

There's also an area for managing automatic following here:
http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notifications

Look around there and see if the settings meet your needs. I am not seeing any bouncebacks on our end, so if the above settings are right, then I'd say check your spam folder.
Thanks, Hammer,

I've made a couple of additions that should help. But I did receive a couple notifications overnight, but, for example, I was not notified by email of your reply to me on this topic.

Let's see how it goes. I'll let you know if it is not working and I'll seek your guidance on how to fix it.

Oz