Not In Our Name, Not On Our Watch

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews for a Just Peace-NC http://www.jfajpnc.org/ set up a "Palestinian house demolition" tableau in front of the Durham Performing Arts Center to protest an American Dance Festival performance by the Israel-based Inbal Pinto & Avshalom Pollak Dance Company on June 17, 2010. The protesters exposed the fact that Israel's cultural exports have become a tool to divert attention from Israel's human rights violations. The setup of a demolished home guarded by Israeli soldiers returns the spotlight to those violations. It represents the more than 24,000 Palestinian homes destroyed since 1967 and symbolizes Israel's illegal occupation of the West Bank and East Jerusalem and the collective punishment of 1.5 million Gazans under siege due to Israel's blockade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izsl8ynGrfU

gator347

May 7, 2008
Jews for Peace need to dance in front of Gaza; right in front of the rocket attacks.

How do you make peace with people who publicly state that they want you eliminated?

I guess you think that Third Reich really had labor in mind for the Jews? Please people, READ your HISTORY!!!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews for Peace need to dance in front of Gaza; right in front of the rocket attacks.

How do you make peace with people who publicly state that they want you eliminated?

I guess you think that Third Reich really had labor in mind for the Jews? Please people, READ your HISTORY!!!
I'm sure you don't really mean that....Speaking of elimination, the christian presence is being eliminated from the Middle East; as a direct result of this ongoing conflict.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Excellent post.

Except that most folks refuse to read history or learn its lessons.

The one sad lesson that history teaches is that the human race is self-destructive and memory challenged.

One does not need to be a prophet to see a really big major war coming to the middle east.

The saddest thing is ... that it need not happen.