Not that we are adequate....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Corinthians 3:5 (NASB)
Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God,

2 Corinthians 4:7 (NASB)
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“not from ourselves”

“our adequacy is from God”

This is the most simplest and than again, the most hardest thing in the world to achieve...

It is simple because all it requires is the faith of the heart....It is the hardest because all it requires is the faith of the heart....

To be brought to the place where all you have left is the faith of your heart is a most precious thing... For in it is the hope of the ages...To be freed from this thing that causes me to sin...That thing being me..... For I am my worst enemy... To be freed from me is the easiest and again the hardest thing....

Easy, because all it takes is for my eyes to get off of me and unto Christ, the hardest, for the same reason...

It’s like the title of the book,

“I dared to call Him Father”

A title could read;

“I dared to trust Him to manifest righteousness in my life.”

For to trust Him in the hopes that He will do such and such is the beginning of faith.... But to trust Him to manifest righteousness in life, is faith being matured...

For a child asks for this bobble or that bobble, but those accustomed to the word of faith, ask that righteousness be manifested in whatever bobble they find before them..... Be that bobble great or small, it matters not, for the bobble is just the housing to be used to the manifestIng of righteousness in that situation ...

For righteousness being manifested is the all of the purpose of faith .... For the manifestation of sinlessness, which is the manifestation of righteousness, is that for which Christ died....

And the adequacy to manifest righteousness, once learned, that it can only come from God on a moment by moment basis, keeps one’s eye’s Heavenward to the glory and joy of the heart... For once seen as God’s way and again the only way, it becomes the most simplest of things....

i.e. ~ The faith of the heart turned towards God ~

Than that relationship built on that faith in God will be the most blessed of relationships...

Be blessed all in that relationship, Not me

Reactions: Pearl