If righteousness comes….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 2:21 (NASB20)
“I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“If righteousness comes”,

The underlying understanding is that righteousness is suppose to come…. For this is what it takes for one to live knowingly in the presence of God; the doing of righteousness…. For Christ did come to save us from our sins, not in them, for if one does not want righteousness to be manifested in life, one does not want to be saved from their sins….

For the new birth makes it possible for righteousness to be manifested in life, for this is the purpose of the new birth, that righteousness be manifested as an outward thing, for it is not to stay in the future.... For this is the purpose of one’s salvation; the mechanism to have righteousness manifested in one’s life…. For just because it comes not through what one can do on their own, nevertheless, it still must manifest itself if one would live knowingly in the presence of God….

This is what one’s faith in Christ is to bring to manifestation in one’s life, the manifesting of righteousness, meaning the expression of, and the doing of righteousness…. For Christ died for righteousness to be manifested in life, for by the means of faith in one being joined with Christ in both His death and resurrection does righteousness manifest itself…. For this is the grace of the working of God, that righteousness does come by faith in one’s death and resurrection with Christ…. For He did die to bring the manifestation of and the expression of righteousness in each and every believer’s life….

For this is not arbitrary, for just because one can not manifest righteousness on one’s own does not mean righteousness does not need to be manifested…. For this being the evidence that one is born of God, for James says; to judge him by what he does, or in other words, judge him by the fruit that is seen outwardly, for fruit is the outward manifestation of the life of Christ…. Or still again, fruit is the coming of righteousness in one’s life…

For it is the how that righteousness is manifested in one’s life that perplexes man…. For this is where knowing what Christ did on the cross for one manifests Christ, or, not knowing, by default, manifests self….. For as scripture says; ‘so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us’….

For the requirements of the law are indeed to be fulfilled in us, just not by us…. This is where ‘walking in the Spirit’, which is another way of saying ‘walking by faith’ plays its part, which part is to bring the life of Christ in real time to life in each believer’s life for the production and manifestation of righteousness….

For the Lord Jesus is righteousness, be blessed in the manifesting of Him, which is the manifesting of righteousness……

A fellow follower, Not me

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cant have righteousness through the law.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law, to bring righteousness to everyone who believes.

Its been awhile, not me! Good to see you.

Reactions: Debp

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cant have righteousness through the law.

Romans 10:4 For Christ is the end of the law, to bring righteousness to everyone who believes.

Its been awhile, not me! Good to see you.
Thanks, been Lord willing, growing in Him,,,, and may we all be blessed in the end, which is the manifestation of Christ Himself in our lives….

Unto Him be our all, Not me

Reactions: Debp and Pearl